IGNORED

Game Night 12/26 Poll!!!!

Jeevan

Game Night for 12/26! What do we want to play?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. What do we wanna play?

• Mario Kart 8 Deluxe (Might mix in some battle this time as well)
    • Smash Ultimate (still working on getting some characters)
    • Goldeneye Source (Goldeneye mutliplayer with 12 people?)
    • Among Us (See if I can make it 3 for 3 killing and getting away with it in front of folks) Also, this is on the switch now!!!!!
    • Risk!!!! aka Dominating 12!
    • Quake through browser!
  2. 2. What is your second choice if we get bored? Like this?????

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/22/2020 at 11:00 AM

Events Helper · Posted

Sorry I'm a little late on this all.  

@Mega Tank @spacepup @ZeldaFreak @ChickenTendas @Deadeye @fox @Rooster @Vectrex28 @0xDEAFC0DE @DefaultGen @Gloves @imabadguy1 @SNESNESCUBE64 @drxandy @ZeldaFan042 @Rhapsody98 @andrew244 @Costmosis @darkchylde28 @KokiriChild @RegularGuyGamer @MegaMan52 @Scrobins @neodolphino @FireHazard51 @SailorScoutMandy @Megamanfan @Reed Rothchild

And, anyone else who wants to be involved feel free to vote.  On another note, if you can not be available that day, since it is the holidays and all, please do not sway the vote.  Thanks in advance and look forward to the day!!!!

• Like 4

Events Helper · Posted
1 minute ago, Gloves said:

I'd vote Goldeneye IF IT WORKED!

So I went Among Us. I'd be down for Mario Kart as well.

Maybe do a two poll approach - first one is single selection, your top pick; second on is multiple choice, all you'd be interested in. Might be interesting to see.

git gud

• Haha 1

• The topic was pinned
  • The topic was featured
Events Helper · Posted
4 hours ago, Deadeye said:

I put Mario Kart 8, but I would be down for Goldeneye as well.

If you could figure out how to do a 12 person multiplayer Super Mario Kart, that would be the greatest. 

there is only 8 characters, and i know the switch can't do this as far as i know.  

Events Helper · Posted
1 minute ago, ZeldaFreak said:

I didn't get to vote on what my second choice would be since that was added after I voted, but I'd like to vote for Among Us as my secondary choice in addition to Mario Kart 🙂

you can't vote again on the second?

well sorry, ill keep that in mind.

Edit:  I'll try to remember that for next time tho. on the second poll

• Like 1

Events Helper · Posted
12 minutes ago, darkchylde28 said:

I went Among Us then Goldeneye (out of curiosity), but would be down for Quake as the second choice as well.

if we ever do an impromptu we can, anyone can access the server as long as they have the password.

It's VGSgoldeneye btw

• Like 1

Events Team · Posted
2 minutes ago, Jeevan said:

you can't vote again on the second?

well sorry, ill keep that in mind.

Edit:  I'll try to remember that for next time tho. on the second poll

Yeah, I've had that happen in the past. If there's initially only one selection of options for a pole, and you vote in that pole, if a second set of options is added in after you vote, you can't vote in the second set of options since your vote is already locked in.

Events Helper · Posted
2 minutes ago, FireHazard51 said:

I did check the box twice in the second vote.  Not sure if you were OK with doing more than one box but I like the idea of voting for any option that you will play.

the second is for if we get bored or to let others know we can play several games.  I would prefer to just keep the beginning game as a one vote to play type deal, or else they will all tie, or we could have multiple ties......that is no fun, but i can do like before where we split it if people want more of that type of thing.....

• Like 1