IGNORED

WTB/WTT - N64 Clay Fighter Sculptor's Cut and Stunt Racer CIB or Box/Manual

Vidarr2000

Looking for Clay Fighter Sculptor's Cut and Stunt Racer.  Technically, I just need a Stunt Racer box and a Sculptor's Cut Box and Manual, but I would consider purchasing CIB as well.  I also need a Transformers Beast Wars manual, but that is secondary.  Looking to give them a a good home and complete the full 296 set.

167574608_IMG-0507(1).jpg.f20082c5a7693f6356e3891b7c013f9a.jpg

Edited by Vidarr2000

• The title was changed to Looking for my last 21 N64 CIB Games (or just box and manual). Need Clay Fighter Sculptor's Cut and Stunt Racer
  • The title was changed to Looking for my last 13 N64 CIB Games (or just box and manual). Need Clay Fighter Sculptor's Cut and Stunt Racer
  • The title was changed to Looking for my last 11 N64 CIB Games (or just box and manual). Need Clay Fighter Sculptor's Cut and Stunt Racer
  • The title was changed to Looking for my last 8 N64 CIB Games (or just box and manual). Need Clay Fighter Sculptor's Cut and Stunt Racer
  • The title was changed to Looking for my last 6 N64 CIB Games (or just box and manual). Need Clay Fighter Sculptor's Cut, Stunt Racer, Starshot Space Circus Fever, Pokemon Stadium 2
  • The title was changed to Looking for my last 5 N64 CIB Games (or just box and manual). Need Clay Fighter Sculptor's Cut, Stunt Racer, Starshot Space Circus Fever, Pokemon Stadium 2
  • The title was changed to WTB/WTT - N64 Clay Fighter Sculptor's Cut and Stunt Racer CIB or Box/Manual
  • 1 month later...