IGNORED

Werewolf 5: Christmas Chaos Sign-ups Thread

Aristophanes

Day Phase Length  

14 members have voted

1. 1. What is your Day Phase Length Preference?

• 3 IRL Days
    • 5 IRL Days

1 hour ago, Splain said:

I can't imagine a hydra game lol. Seems like there would be a lot of "Splain comes off as town, I trust him."

Very next post by same "person": "but I ALSO think he's very dodgy and my #1 suspect!!"

You been reading my notes bro? 🧐

Ha ha ha, just kidding! I have no idea how to write! 🤪

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Splain said:

oh did it? Heh, I feel dumb then. I guess I didn't notice since I wasn't playing. But yeah, that does make sense. As long as it isn't too annoying to people who want the game to keep moving. I'm one of those people who is always suspicious of quiet people too, so I'd have to try and let go of that.

You would 100% scumread the fuck out of me then XD

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Events Helper · Posted
2 hours ago, ZeldaFan042 said:

I also want to say ahead of time that this upcoming week is finals week for me, so I'm not going to be able to be on much until Friday the 18th most likely, unless one of you guys wants to do one or two of my exams for me 😉

what are they?

Events Team · Posted
4 minutes ago, SpoonMan Abrams X said:

Also I just discovered the dark mode for this forum and it is so much better! lol

Hahaha, I KNEW people would have a hard time knowing it was there being tucked away at the bottom! I was right! 😆 I didn't even realize it existed either until like a few weeks/months after it was initially implemented because it's way at the bottom!

1 minute ago, ZeldaFreak said:

Hahaha, I KNEW people would have a hard time knowing it was there being tucked away at the bottom! I was right! 😆 I didn't even realize it existed either until like a few weeks/months after it was initially implemented because it's way at the bottom!

lol there was probably an announcement at some point and I missed it (was dark on here for a while since no Mafia/Werewolf 😛 )

Should be an option somewhere in your account settings page (get on it @Gloves 😛 )

• Like 1

Administrator · Posted
8 minutes ago, SpoonMan Abrams X said:

lol there was probably an announcement at some point and I missed it (was dark on here for a while since no Mafia/Werewolf 😛 )

Should be an option somewhere in your account settings page (get on it @Gloves 😛 )

Lalala I'm not listening.

• Haha 2

12 minutes ago, ZeldaFreak said:

I just realized yesterday that people have baubles lol. I can't see them on my phone and yesterday I used a PC for the first time ever for this site and saw a bunch of people have them. 

• Like 1