IGNORED

Werewolf 5: Christmas Chaos Sign-ups Thread

Aristophanes

Day Phase Length  

14 members have voted

1. 1. What is your Day Phase Length Preference?

• 3 IRL Days
    • 5 IRL Days

Alright, this is supposed to wait until tomorrow but I can't wait any longer. 

ChristmasChaos-02.thumb.jpg.0e4a461963195e5c04f927fb5731caa0.jpg
(Banner created by the amazing @BortLicensePlate)

That's right, the sign-up thread you've all been waiting for has arrived!

This is going to be a little different from the Werewolf games you've seen to this point! It's a 13 player Role Madness game! That means there is going to be a lot more swing, a lot more night play, and hopefully a great deal of fun! The game is planned to start on the 15th of December and should kick off your holiday season with exactly the kind of craziness it deserves! 

13 players means we'll likely have an extended replacement list, but all are welcome! I will have actual activity guidelines in my ruleset, but also will be understanding with holidays in the span of the game, and I hope you will extend the same courtesy to me if I get busy and am slower at doing my job here. 

If you have any questions, feel free to ask. I can post my ruleset here if you like, but it will be in the OP of the Game Thread once that is created so it shouldn't be a worry.

As well, I'll try to do flavour of some sort but that is definitely not my strong suit so if I don't, well, my apologies in advance.

I should mention, to join, type "/in" or something of the sort so that I know you are interested in joining and not merely posting here to say hello or discuss things 🙂 
Thanks!

Edited by Aristophanes
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Playerlist:
1. Spoonman Abrams X
2. Gloves
3. Makar
4. Generic
5. Rhino
6. ExplosiveEmu
7. Bettington Bear
8. The King
9. ZeldaFreak
10. OptOut
11. ZeldaFan042
12. BortLicensePlate
13. ChickenTendas

Replacements:
1. Fox
2. Jeevan
3. 0xDEAFC0DE
4. RH
5. Reed Rothchild

Edited by Aristophanes
  • Like 2

• The title was changed to WW5: Christmas Chaos Sign-ups Thread

I want to do this so badly, but there's a catch-22 to doing a game like this during the holidays.  I'm a contractor, so I keep working when I can, but since it's Christmas, free time is spent doing fun holiday-things with the fam, so I'll be pretty AWOL if this is a hectic game.

That said, if you can't reach the max, I'll join.  Otherwise, put me down as an alternate.  If I play, I'll definitely do what I can to be present and participate, but I'm probably not going to be as active as the last game which still wasn't as much as I try to be.

Also @Splain where you at?!

• Like 2

11 hours ago, 0xDEAFC0DE said:

I'll be a bit busy for the next couple of weeks, and since the number of players are limited, I'll pass this time. 

Dude, do what I did and join as a back up.  We can ban together as the "half ass" players where we all agree to only check in once a day for about 15 minutes and make decisions shooting from the hip, and completely, emotionally subjective!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Editorials Team · Posted
1 hour ago, RH said:

I want to do this so badly, but there's a catch-22 to doing a game like this during the holidays.  I'm a contractor, so I keep working when I can, but since it's Christmas, free time is spent doing fun holiday-things with the fam, so I'll be pretty AWOL if this is a hectic game.

That said, if you can't reach the max, I'll join.  Otherwise, put me down as an alternate.  If I play, I'll definitely do what I can to be present and participate, but I'm probably not going to be as active as the last game which still wasn't as much as I try to be.

Also @Splain where you at?!

Dude, this sounds like fun, and I appreciate the invitation, but I just can't be adding more stuff for my brain to keep track of right now, lol. I'd definitely be the "if he's so busy, why'd he sign up?" guy. Maybe I should organize a "weekends only" game of werewolves...

• Like 2