IGNORED

Bringing the heat!

Bearcat-Doug

2 hours ago, The Count said:

There are just waaaayyy too many hot sauces to keep track of. Give me some sriracha for my pho and chili peppers in my laab and I'm straight. You know I'll crush some Flamin" Hot Cheetos though too.

Sriracha is great. I have a bottle of this on the way. I'm excited to try it.

spacer.png

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/17/2020 at 9:40 AM, scaryice said:

It's good, hotter than expected for a Tabasco product.

I liked it more than I thought I would. It has a vinegar taste, but not nearly as strong as regular Tabasco. It's also thicker, which is great since the originally is really thin. The heat was surprising for a Tabasco product. It's not super hot, but it's definitely noticeable.

On 1/8/2021 at 9:01 AM, Bearcat-Doug said:

Has anyone tried the Eat Heat wings at Quaker Steak and Lube or the Carolina Reaper wings at BW3? I still need to try the BW3 reaper wings, but I've had the QS&L wings and those were the hottest restaurant wings that I've eaten.

i've had the new Blazin/Reaper wings at BWW a couple times. they're good but definitely pack a punch. Not something you should go out of your way for, but it's worth it to check them out at some point. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/13/2021 at 9:46 PM, twiztor said:

i've had the new Blazin/Reaper wings at BWW a couple times. they're good but definitely pack a punch. Not something you should go out of your way for, but it's worth it to check them out at some point. 

I still need to try those. It's Cincinnati Wing Week with a lot of smaller places having wing specials, so I've been trying to hit some of them up.

Edited by Bearcat-Doug

The more cartoony the bottle the more I avoid it.

I can eat almost any spicy food and I hate ultra hot sauce who’s only trick is being hot.

If I want my tongue to burn I’ll just go and spray my tongue with battery acid. But my tongue wants flavor.

Want a fun hot sauce based drink recipe?

Step 1: glass of ice

Step 2: lemon juice from 1/2 a lemon

Step 3: 4x large pitted olives with pimento

Step 4: teaspoon of olive juice

Step 5: cup of selzter

Step 6: 2 tablespoons of tobasco

Edited by ThePhleo