IGNORED

Cyberpunk 2077

fox

2 hours ago, avatar! said:

I think this is my GoTY for 2020. Not that I have it nor would I purchase such a broken mess, but it is a great analogy to 2020 which was largely a broken mess, and hey the bugs are hilarious - that flying car was beautiful ๐Ÿ™‚

ย 

It was nice of him to put "EPIC FAIL" and "ANGRY RANT" right there on the splash screen. It made the decision to NOT click on his video extraordinarily easy! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
1 hour ago, BouncekDeLemos said:

So, I hear that PS4 Cyberpunk is coming back to the PlayStation store in about a week?

"Users will continue to experience performance issues with the PS4 edition while CD Projekt Red continues to improve stability across all platforms. SIE recommends playing the title on PS4 Pro or PS5 for the best experience.โ€

https://www.engadget.com/cyberpunk-2077-playstation-store-return-date-173952597.html

27 minutes ago, DoctorEncore said:

I'm sure it's runs well enough on PS4 Pro and X1X, but I'm waiting for the next-gen version to drop before committing. I'm pretty excited to finally play it.

Same. Ain't gonna touch this until it's next gen and patched!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, avatar! said:

By $10, do you mean they pay you ten bucks to take it off their hands, I might consider that ๐Ÿค”

Kind of like how they are paying me $5 to unwrap Gears Tactics for them.

Edited by Aguy