IGNORED

The Metalhead Thread

Hammerfestus

44 minutes ago, docile tapeworm said:

@Hammerfestus thise were both good. i like the first one more. perhaps it doesnt work or hasnt been perfected yet lol

The male/female dual singers thing was a real fad for a minute in the 2000s.

If you’re looking for something more 90s The Gathering are always fun

• Like 1

Editorials Team · Posted
4 hours ago, docile tapeworm said:

@Reed Rothchild wth was that? were they talking about george orwell 1984 shit? why the scence of coitus? 

no no no. thats not what im talking about. im not saying necesarily pop singing style. just put spears up front screaming.

Dude I don't know what your weird ass is looking for

• Haha 1

lol i appreciate you guys taking time for me! thats cool. i have listened to most of the suggestions.

i also listened to deftones atf. it was on youtube though and ads kept breaking up the album. sill its good. ill try to run through the album again give it a fair shake. but i think if i was into it i would have picked up on a track or two. im obvious not a metal guy or i would know this already lol. i like ska/punk, post punk and really my favorite is post punk reviavl. yeah yeah yeahs, tv on the radio, metric, interpool, moudest mouse...just looking into a genre i have little knowledge on.

Edited by docile tapeworm

I love the whole jazz fusion vibe they’ve got going on.  In college I had a roommate/bass player who got me into them.  He was always randomly into japanese things. He is single handedly responsible for the entirety of my anime knowledge (Except for that @Gloves movie I watched one time).  Oh and we were pretty big into X-Japan for a minute.  Ahh good times.  

41 minutes ago, Hammerfestus said:

Just read about this. 41 is criminally too young. CoB were definitely a gateway band for me when it cam eto discovering metal in the early 2000's. I was coming out of high school listening to almost exclusively 100% punk and or ska, and I heard CoB and a few others and I was hooked. Super sad.