IGNORED

Military Madness Very Good - Near Mint NEW & SEALED TurboGrafx - $850

tbone3969

https://www.ebay.com/itm/143916316378

15% off for VideoGameSage members

Military Madness is a great strategy game for the TurboGrafx 16.  This one sure is in nice shape.  Get it before the Turbo Duo Analogue spike.

Anything below is SOLD  ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This Famicom Disk game is the first appearance of Link and Zelda and it pre-dates the US release by over a year and a half.  That's some gaming history right there.  I also prefer the Famicom disk version over the US release as it has different (some say better but that is objective) music and sound effects.  It uses the additional sound channel/s the Famicom has but were cut out of the US NES.  Oh and you can kill certain creatures by blowing/yelling into the control pad.  Good stuff.  

Edited by tbone3969
  • Like 1

• The title was changed to The Hyrule Fantasy VGA 85 $3,900 OBO
1 minute ago, RH said:

This one's priced out of my range, but can we get a photo of the back?  Also, what makes it an 85, rather than anything higher?

Well it is "OBO" as well.  I am willing to come down on the price.  Also willing to do partial PayPal and trade.  I can add more pics around my lunch break.  Not sure why VGA graded it at 85.  It looks mint to me honestly.

• The title was changed to The Hyrule Fantasy VGA 85 $3,600 OBO

Do you have a Want List?  I have a bunch of high end stuff (mostly PS1 titles and RPGs) I'm looking to offload over time.  I could make a sizable trade that could be worth this but I know you've been around a while so you probably don't need those.  My top shelf, single items are probably worth $600-1,200 at most, and some of those items are niche.

2 minutes ago, RH said:

Do you have a Want List?  I have a bunch of high end stuff (mostly PS1 titles and RPGs) I'm looking to offload over time.  I could make a sizable trade that could be worth this but I know you've been around a while so you probably don't need those.  My top shelf, single items are probably worth $600-1,200 at most, and some of those items are niche.

Sure, I will hit you up around lunch time.  I am always looking for uncommon/cool stuff.  Thanks RH.  Hopefully we can work something out.

• The title was changed to The Hyrule Fantasy VGA 85 $3,200 OBO
1 hour ago, theanalogkid said:

This is awesome!

Thanks.  I think so.  It is the first appearance of Link and Zelda and it pre-dates the US release by over a year and a half.  That's some gaming history right there.  I also prefer the Famicom disk version over the US release as it has different (some say better but that is objective) music and sound effects.  It uses the additional sound channel/s the Famicom has but were cut out of the US NES.  Oh and you can kill certain creatures by blowing/yelling into the control pad.  Good stuff.  

Updated the pics as well.

Thanks for looking.