IGNORED

Game Night for 12/12 Poll!!!!!! (Will Close Tuesday 12/8 around 6am.)

Jeevan

Game Night for 12/12 Trying something different, let's see what you think.  

19 members have voted

1. 1. What do we wanna play?

• Mario Kart 8 Deluxe (Might mix in some battle this time as well)
    • Smash Ultimate (still working on getting some characters, also we would have to do tournament style gameplay apparently)
    • Goldeneye Source (Goldeneye mutliplayer with 12 people?)
    • Among Us (See if I can make it 3 for 3 killing and getting away with it in front of folks)
    • Goldeneye and among us (split the time 50/50)
    • Sector's Edge and among us (split the time 50/50)

This poll is closed to new votes

Events Helper · Posted

Going for something different here.  Added a few choices where we can play multiple games.  Let me know if you like the following format, and we can do it this way from now on.  Would you like me to only offer up multiple options?  Throw a little diversity into the mix?

• Like 1

• The topic was pinned
Social Team · Posted

FTP is preferred obviously but personally I'd be willing to spend up to $10 on any game that we would use used a couple of times.  Games that I'm interested in playing outside of game night I'd pay more.  But yeah, not too many game types with multiple players at once 😕  Does Fall Guys allow for multiple people to be teamed up to play games together?  

29 minutes ago, FireHazard51 said:

FTP is preferred obviously but personally I'd be willing to spend up to $10 on any game that we would use used a couple of times.  Games that I'm interested in playing outside of game night I'd pay more.  But yeah, not too many game types with multiple players at once 😕  Does Fall Guys allow for multiple people to be teamed up to play games together?  

I'm down to spend a minimal amount as well. I think $10 is the sweet spot for a game purchase. I wish they had "trials" for all games to see if the game would be worth it, but $10 is definitely acceptable.

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, definitely. I had fun playing Mario Kart 8 Deluxe on Halloween (even though I didn't have much time to play), and would like a chance to play Smash Bros. with Video Game Sage players. I should have a little more time to play later this month than I did on Halloween.

Edited by MegaMan52
  • Like 1

• The title was changed to Game Night for 12/12 Poll!!!!!! (Will Close Tuesday 12/8 around 6am.)
Social Team · Posted
18 hours ago, Jeevan said:

when I get home i can start one of the long games of risk if u all want!!!!  up to you....i can also amend this if you really want it there.  

I don't think I've ever finished a game of Risk (board).  I'm guessing the online version is something similar to Civilization with it being turn based.  Put me down as very interested in playing.

Not that it'll matter, but as we discussed this a day or two after the survey went up, you can count Emily's vote toward Goldeneye + Among Us like mine.  She's asleep and I only just remembered this was here (while doing some late night post checking), so it's highly unlikely that she'll get up, log in, and officially vote before the polls close.  Looks like it's going to be a Switch night, though, so we won't be seeing anybody (not able to participate).  Hope everybody has fun, regardless of what gets picked.

• Like 2

• The topic was unpinned
  • The topic was locked