IGNORED

Luigi's Mansion 3

6 hours ago, broncofantd793 said:

I'm pumped.  It's too bad Gamestop doesn't have any super trade in deals right now.  I may end up getting it from Walmart, which for some reason, sells new games at 10-15% below the MSRP?

I noticed that mid year.  The Walmart here sells new games for $50 while GameStop has them at $60.  From what I've read it isn't every Walmart just some of them.

Edited by Bubbapauls

31 minutes ago, epiclotus said:

I just played through the first Luigi's Mansion on GC this year, and I rather enjoyed myself. I have played but not beaten Dark Moon. I could see myself buying LM3 sooner than later, but definitely not a day 1 purchase for me.  I am thinking a year 1 purchase. 

I've been on the look out for a copy of the original Luigi's Mansion on GC but haven't had any luck finding one at a good price in descent condition.

Administrator · Posted

I am really looking forward to this one!  I really hope it is good.  I loved Luigi’s Mansion - it was such a fun, quirky, unique game with a different sort of gameplay.  It had a great style and I thought was super fun to play.  

I really hope this one lives up to the original or at least keeps the same vibe.  Very much looking forward to it!

• Like 2