IGNORED

Welcome!

Skorp

Welcome to the Not For Resales/Demos club. This is the club where you can talk anything related to the niche collecting of the not for resales and demos of the world. I personally have been collecting not for resale games and items for nearly 6 years now and have acquired a near complete on each console relating to Nintendo. It has always interested me so much to own something that was not suppose to be in public hands and actually get destroyed and that sparked my interest to own complete sets of each console. Not only that, but they are just awesome to own especially trying to find them in mintiest condition as possible (now that is a challenge!) Hope we can help each other out and enjoy the collections we all have acquired!

Events Team · Posted

I've downsized quite a bit over the years, and am now taking a temporary hiatus on collecting since I acquired one of my holy grails and that felt like a pretty good stopping point, but NFRs still very much interest me, with Nintendo 64 NFRs being my main interest. I'm very jealous of your collection, I hope to acquire one similar to that someday. I'm also interested in kiosks as well, the things the NFRs were meant to go in to. Those things are pretty awesome, although right now I only have an incomplete Gamecube one and a fully complete Genesis one.

Events Team · Posted
1 minute ago, 0xDEAFC0DE said:

I've started collecting Zelda NFRs. I mostly just have the common ones but I'm slowly looking for more. Here's a picture of what I've got. IMG_20191023_205620__01.thumb.jpg.911a2bf4afee0e2a3f1d741de931d158.jpg

Nice! I had most of the ones on the right at one point, and... I think I must've had a Skyward Sword NFR at some point too, but I must've sold it. I dunno where it is now if I didn't, haven't thought about it in years.

2 hours ago, ZeldaFreak said:

I've downsized quite a bit over the years, and am now taking a temporary hiatus on collecting since I acquired one of my holy grails and that felt like a pretty good stopping point, but NFRs still very much interest me, with Nintendo 64 NFRs being my main interest. I'm very jealous of your collection, I hope to acquire one similar to that someday. I'm also interested in kiosks as well, the things the NFRs were meant to go in to. Those things are pretty awesome, although right now I only have an incomplete Gamecube one and a fully complete Genesis one.

That's great dude! N64 is definitely the favourite of all for most of us, so it would be a great one to go for. Yeah, it's crazy how far I've come along when I look at everything I got now. Yet, so far from completion as most of what I need are extremely rare. I love kiosks too. I personally do have  PS3 and Nintendo Gamecube one. If I had more space, I'd love to get a Wii U kiosk and Switch. I have the complete Wii U Kiosk console set, just not the actual kiosk. I also acquired a 3DS Panda Development system recently, just still waiting for it to arrive!

50 minutes ago, 0xDEAFC0DE said:

I've started collecting Zelda NFRs. I mostly just have the common ones but I'm slowly looking for more. Here's a picture of what I've got. IMG_20191023_205620__01.thumb.jpg.911a2bf4afee0e2a3f1d741de931d158.jpg

Welcome to NFR collecting! So far so good. You plan on going for the PAL versions as well?

Events Team · Posted
1 hour ago, Skorp said:

That's great dude! N64 is definitely the favourite of all for most of us, so it would be a great one to go for. Yeah, it's crazy how far I've come along when I look at everything I got now. Yet, so far from completion as most of what I need are extremely rare. I love kiosks too. I personally do have  PS3 and Nintendo Gamecube one. If I had more space, I'd love to get a Wii U kiosk and Switch. I have the complete Wii U Kiosk console set, just not the actual kiosk. I also acquired a 3DS Panda Development system recently, just still waiting for it to arrive!

Nice! Yeah, I was makin' some pretty good headway on my N64 NFR collection, but I sold a decent chunk of them to get one bigger item, the aforementioned holy grail. Just couldn't pass up that opportunity. I still have a couple of rarer ones though, and I think I'm one of the few that actually cares about those back stickers and what condition they are in. For instance, I have an Ocarina of Time NFR that is identical to the typical NFR in every way... except it has a weirdly shaped rectangular back-sticker instead of the usual square one. Literally the only difference, but hey, that counts to me as a variant, even if it counts to literally nobody else 😛 I just love tracking down those weird, obscure variants that nobody else knows or frankly really cares about. As much as I am somewhat enjoying taking a break from the hobby, I really can't wait to get back in to the scene. It's gonna feel good trying to hunt down some of those lesser-known rares again.

• 1 year later...