IGNORED

A New VGS Event Coming 2021...

KokiriChild

On 11/29/2020 at 1:07 AM, ZeldaFreak said:

Love the new logo, looks really sleek.

And if there's one person who deserves a shot at redemption, it's me, hahaha.

Also, since Push It to the Limit was my de facto theme last time around, I've already got my theme for this one lined up 😛

I'm in Kokiri. 

@ZeldaFreak Remember the plan. I don't feel like trying to outplay you every round 😜

Also, I think we can all agree @OptOut gets the axe first, right? RIGHT? 🤣

• Like 1

Also, since Push It to the Limit was my de facto theme last time around, I've already got my theme for this one lined up 😛

I'm in Kokiri. 

@ZeldaFreak Remember the plan. I don't feel like trying to outplay you every round 😜

• Like 1

I'm in Kokiri. 

• Like 1

Events Helper · Posted
45 minutes ago, Sumez said:

Is this just an internal chat for people who already know what this is all about, or is it eventually going to be revealed what this is all about? 😛 

that is what u call banter.......when it is complete with all behind the scenes being finished we will announce a signup.  then the start times.......

Patience is a virtue, especially when @KokiriChild goes on a bender and doesn't post results until the next day 🤣

• Haha 2

36 minutes ago, Jeevan said:

when it is complete with all behind the scenes being finished we will announce a signup.  then the start times.......

You know patience isn't one of my virtues, mate. You should try to fit in an explanation somewhere in that schedule, too. Ideally before the "signup" part. 😉 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Sumez said:

You know patience isn't one of my virtues, mate. You should try to fit in an explanation somewhere in that schedule, too. Ideally before the "signup" part. 😉 

You're not missing anything. Some of us just played in the last game. So we're messing around. 

I don't know what this particular version will hold, but it's just like the TV show, Survivor. Complete with immunity idols, challenges, etc. 

Glad to see a new face. It's a ton of fun, so you should stick around. 

• Like 4

Just now, behemos said:

Well now you have help. So I expect no less than to-the-minute updates. 😜

Yo Beamy, you training up dude? You got them sweet skills that pay the bills honed, bro? YEAH YOU DO!

Frankly, I'm rooting for YOU this year friend! That @Jeevan punk strutting his stuff, cock-o-the-walk... Sole survivor 2020??? PSSSHHHHHH..... He got nuthin on ya dude!

And Zelda FREAK? Yeah I know why they call him THAT alright, let me tell ya! 😏

Let's get ahead of this thing, RIGHT HERE, I'm team BEAMY this year, nothing less, let's GO, LET'S GO!!! 🥳

BEAMY BROS, BEAMY BROS, BEAMY BROS!!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Reed, baby, sweet lil' cherub of my buns!!! Why all this a fussing and a mussing? We're best of friends and always will be! 😊

Let it be known, I have turned a new leaf! I got all my backstabbing and conniving and scheming and manipulating out my system in the last game! I am in this now ONLY for the purity of the sport of playing terrible Atari and Arcade games, and doing my best to foster warm feelings of togetherness and bro love!

Join me fellow survivors, at Opty's Island LOVE-IN 2021!!! 😎😍🥳

• Haha 1