IGNORED

A New VGS Event Coming 2021...

KokiriChild

Events Helper · Posted
1 minute ago, Makar said:

Huh I never thought of his nephew that way. There are a lot of super volatile tribals in later seasons where the vote changes at tribal. Some are absolutely insane. 

Ya, but didn't he basically threaten someone?????  I could be remembering it wrong, but I think he is the only one that seriously seemed legit going insane........or already was there........

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Jeevan said:

Ya know, im in the camp with you 😉  

I don't even think it's close. Boston Rob one once and got 2nd once. Sandra won twice but I didn't think she played a great game either time. But the third person won twice, convincing the guy who won immunity in the challenge before final tribal to take him. Then he also beat all the other winners. That's a true GOAT.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Jeevan said:

Ya, but didn't he basically threaten someone?????  I could be remembering it wrong, but I think he is the only one that seriously seemed legit going insane........or already was there........

Haha I forget tbh. He might've but I don't remember. Russell was insane. Smart but insane. 

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, ZeldaFan042 said:

I've never seen Survivor but I'm really excited to get into this

It is a great game! Very different from werewolf though. Survivor is a very you game rather than team game but at the same time you still need to play a team game to get far. It's very tough to balance it all.

• Like 3

Events Team · Posted
7 hours ago, Makar said:

Omg can't wait!!! Getting pumped!!! Will Zeldafreak get his redemption? Will behemos triumph? Will Makar and opty be evil bastards again and backstab Zeldafreak? Will megatank be megatank? With bettington shit in the woods? Will gloves be voted out too soon? Will there be two hidden immunity idols? Find out 2021 on VGS Survivor Season Two, Battle of the Bastards!

Maybe the rivalry will be between you and me this time instead of me and behemos. The mastermind vs the high-scorer 😛

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Jeevan said:

I just watched about 3 mins. of gameplay

🤢 🤮

Even I wouldn't do that to you all........

M.U.L.E. is a great game, though it's understandable that watching a gameplay video could give someone a bad first impression.  It may not look pretty and would probably be hard to follow if you don't already know how to play, but if you like simulation games, it definitely worth giving a try.

• Like 1