IGNORED

Announcing: 2020 Homebrew Champion and Final Standings

Deadeye

Homebrew Team · Posted

1640834119_Screenshot2020-11-27234952.png.83b7e6b7ed78c28b722035b669c70685.png

Announcing the Homebrew Champion 2020 @Red!  You have achieved something for all to marvel.  As such, you are awarded the championship charm.  For those that have not been following along, our champion has faced off many times in various homebrews.  Testing skill, patience, and endurance.   Furthermore,  survived numerous elimination rounds and has come out on top.  Congratulations Red.

tenor.gif.b5a0c63798c799cb91acfcc52993d9b4.gif

Also deserving your praise and applause are the silver and bronze placement competitors, @bertsampson and @Deadeye respectively.  You two are awarded special charms for your victory and should be proud of your accomplishments. 

Final placement in the 2020 Homebrew Leaderboard Championship Competition is noted below.  Participants will receive charms.  Thank you all.  Feedback thread here, please write in to improve future competitions.   

2020 Homebrew Leaderboard Final Standings:
1. @Red
2. @bertsampson
3. @Deadeye
4. @ecmyers
5. @JamesRobot
6. @driveshaft
7. @Scrobins
8. @zi
9. @Ausden
10. @Richardhead
11. @Bearcat-Doug
12. @Jeevan
13. @Gaia Gensouki
14. @dvertov
14. @guillavoie
14. @ZeldaFreak
15. @Gloves
16. @BriGuy82
17. @Jicsan
18. @CasualCart
19. @NESfiend

795515176_HBLBC2020poster.jpg.db602a7ce8548d5c52945ee92768f126.thumb.jpg.81c62bb99a67a6c66574d350c9d795b5.jpg

The competitors faced off in:
8-Bit XMAS 2018
The Rise of Amondus
Jamin Honey
Mine Shaft
Troll Burner
SHMUP Speed
NES Virus Cleaner
Brony Blaster
Cowlitz Gamer’s Lost Adventure

The top 6 advanced to a Final Season facing off in:
The Mad Wizard
Scramble
Bobl
F-FF
Gruniozera 2
Streemerz
NNNNNN

• Like 7
  • Wow! 1

Events Team · Posted
Just now, Deadeye said:

Also deserving your praise and applause are the silver and bronze placement competitors, @bertsampson and @Deadeye respectively.  You two are awarded special charms for your victory and should be proud of your accomplishments. 

Dude gets third place in an online homebrew contest and starts referring to himself in the third person.  See what fame does to you, kids?

• Haha 5

• The topic was pinned

Thanks for running this!  I didn't intend to stick around the whole year, but I'm glad I did.  It was a good time.

On 11/28/2020 at 12:19 AM, JamesRobot said:

Had tons of fun.  Thanks for putting this on.  I even played a little Streemerz after getting knocked out.  I never would have made a dent in NNNNNN.  My best time is something like 7 seconds.

Congrats, RED.  Impressive as always.

Thanks.

How many tries did you give NNNNNN?  I don't think I broke 10 seconds in my first couple dozen attempts and it took me a while to be able to break 20 seconds regularly.  Even after I started to get the hang of it, I'd still have attempts that would last less than 5 seconds.

• Like 1

• The topic was unpinned