IGNORED

Hello new friends

Social Team · Posted

So I heard you got some cool people here and like to have fun times.  I guess you could call me a transplant from the old ScrewAttack forums.  I real do miss that kind of forum community so I'm excited to be here.  I hope be accept into the fold and make some new friends. 

So a little about me, I'm an Ohio native who went to OSU.  I grew up only owning a NES and GameGear until later in college were I got an old PS2 and a year later a new PS3.  After college I went about buying all the major consoles that I missed and now enjoy modern gaming while love owning the games that I wish I could of had as a kid.  I've recently got into gaming on my PC just out of convenience.

I've actually been on the forum a little while but have only been hanging out in the Werewolf club.   To my fellow werewolf players I got a message for you....

Spoiler

ed61837a6927b63d22d322385808eaab.gif

Edited by FireHazard51
I swear English is my first and only language but looks like it's a 2nd/3rd
  • Like 4

Social Team · Posted

I don't know why it took so long.  I really do like forums.  I guess life got busy right after the first game so I forgot about VGS until this last game started and I got notified of it in Discord.  Also now that I know a few people it's easier to join in on discussions.  Same thing happen on SA.  I knew a couple of people from the website so diving into the forums wasn't too difficult.

• Like 1

Events Team · Posted
9 minutes ago, FireHazard51 said:

I was looking through the photos and man.  I'm surprised that it looks like a majority of people are in the 20's & 30's.  But this is a "retro" gaming community so I guess that makes sense.  

Yeah, I think I'm one of the younger folks around here, comin' in at the ripe old age of 19 😛

• Wow! 1

Social Team · Posted

I'm pretty die hard Skyline but I do specifically remember enjoying Camp Washington Chili.  I was very disappointed with Gold Star....but very likely I was predisposed to hate on Gold Start since I was a kid growing up.  And for the record when it comes to UC and XU I'm UC....but I worked at XU for over 3 years so the hate has dropped significantly.  I grew up loving UC yet ended up at OSU.  I doubt many people felt upset at going to OSU over UC but I did.  After one year of being at OSU I no longer had that feeling though.

1 minute ago, FireHazard51 said:

I'm pretty die hard Skyline but I do specifically remember enjoying Camp Washington Chili.  I was very disappointed with Gold Star....but very likely I was predisposed to hate on Gold Start since I was a kid growing up.  And for the record when it comes to UC and XU I'm UC....but I worked at XU for over 3 years so the hate has dropped significantly.  I grew up loving UC yet ended up at OSU.  I doubt many people felt upset at going to OSU over UC but I did.  After one year of being at OSU I no longer had that feeling though.

I grew up with a Gold Star right up the street so I got used to it early. I'd rather have Skyline if given the option, but I don't think the difference is as big as some people make it sound.

Social Team · Posted
29 minutes ago, DoctorEncore said:

Welcome! I'm also an OSU alum for med school, but a Michigander at heart.

It's OK, I have friends that are Michiganders.  But I think we all can agree that MU sucks.  MSU is the only acceptable home team to root for 😛.  I went to OSU for my engineering degree.

On 11/27/2020 at 9:50 AM, FireHazard51 said:

It's OK, I have friends that are Michiganders.  But I think we all can agree that MU sucks.  MSU is the only acceptable home team to root for 😛.  I went to OSU for my engineering degree.

As a child and young man I would have disagreed. As an old man, I am having to face reality. 😭 Why is my team so bad now?

• Haha 1