IGNORED

What do you do for a living?

ThePhleo

1 hour ago, m308gunner said:

Without which (along with plumbers) I think it's fair to say we wouldn't have a civilization. I for one would like to welcome our new Tradesman Overlords, and remind them that  I can be useful in rounding up snooty white collars for the re-education camps (where they can actually learn something useful and be productive members of society) 😉

I think the plumbers have it worse than us, for a few reasons 😂

Business Intelligence manager for a Canadian bank. Fancy way of saying I do reporting for commercial segments; creating data sets/queries, executive presentations, regulatory reporting, and dashboard development. 

Getting ready to start moving into more predictive analytics which is going to be awesome and something I've always wanted to be a part from inception. I love this stuff. 

• Like 1

Homebrew Team · Posted
On 10/29/2019 at 1:22 PM, Scrobins said:

Attorney for the USPS. Before that I worked in a law firm doing telecommunications regulatory work. But my first job out of law school, I was the frontline attorney at the FCC attempting to build precedent for the net neutrality rules...until the election anyway.
Also had some really interesting internships during school with the NY Attorney General doing consumer protection work, and the US Department of Justice, interning in their office prosecuting color of law cases and hate crimes as well their office prosecuting gangs and organized crime.

That's wild.  Great work man.

I just had a job interview this morning for an IT Support position and they offered me the job on the spot.  I've been in a lot of customer service type jobs the past 10 years but decided I wanted to get into IT earlier this year. It's just an entry level job but I've been getting serious this year and studying for IT certs so I'm really excited to begin and work my way up!