IGNORED

Link to the Past SNES US version - too much stuff inside

1 hour ago, Tyree_Cooper said:

I can't fit all the inserts properly. There's a manual, a map and 5 other leaflets. How do you guys fit all of this nicely? My box is bent and swollen because of all the contents.....

maybe i'm missing something... how can brand new sealed copies look all sleek and perfect?

thanks

I was literally just thinking about this today. That game weighs like 5 lbs CIB... I hate opening it because there's too much shit to not mess up.

On 11/23/2020 at 6:29 PM, Tyree_Cooper said:

I can't fit all the inserts properly. There's a manual, a map and 5 other leaflets. How do you guys fit all of this nicely? My box is bent and swollen because of all the contents.....

maybe i'm missing something... how can brand new sealed copies look all sleek and perfect?

thanks

That doesn't sound right, it should contain a Manual, Map, Top Secrets Insert, Exclusive NP Insert, Pamphlet, and Precautions Booklet. Sounds like you have something extra.

• 4 weeks later...

This surely must be a world record of the amount of paper items inside a game box!

I agree, it does look brand new/unused judging from all the items. Seems reasonable to assume that these are all genuine complete contents. 

Have you checked against other eBay listings for Zelda Snes CIBs?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Tyree_Cooper said:

Yeah, did some eBay search, I saw some which had everything but the WHOA! paper. maybe only early copies had it? They didn't want to give a FREE PLAYERS GUIDE anymore?

Or maybe Austin was right, as in maybe that Whoa! paper shouldn’t be in there in the first place?

Either way, I feel a similar discomfort whenever I check my Pal Snes Zelda contents compared with the other Snes games. You have to at least worry about the extra map and Top Secrets. 

Yeah, I feel the Woah insert shouldn't be in there. The Dark World insert should be an offer for the Player's Guide if you subscribe to Nintendo Power so it's kind of redundant to another Nintendo Power insert in there.

I can tell already that your map and Nintendo poster is not folded correctly so maybe that's why? The codes should be visible.

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/22/2020 at 12:07 AM, austin532 said:

Dragon Warrior only comes with the manual, fold out, NP insert, and tip sheet. The other stuff came from Nintendo Power.

When the first Dragon Warrior giveaway was sent out, did the Explorer’s Handbook, maps, and letter come outside of the sealed NES box?

15 minutes ago, Dr. Morbis said:

Yes, see this post:

I saw that post right after I wrote that! Lol I also have seen the Nintendo Times article with the photos of the mailer they sent out to announce the subscription promotion. My question is this though, where did they get the addresses to send them to? Was it only people who sent in their console registrations, or fun club members, or people already subscribed to Nintendo Power? I’m assuming it was broader than that since they were signing up new subscribers.