IGNORED

If the Sage doesn’t dress up for Christmas then I’m leaving.

ThePhleo

Just now, Richardhead said:

I still don’t understand the widespread hatred of Christmas music. Can we add a poll ?

Except for the rare Scrooge, or the non-Christian who hates all things Christian, I don't think many people are anti-Christmas music.  However, there are plenty of us who feel like Christmas deserves it's own season and even one full month of 100% Christmas jingles and trappings is just to much.

I prefer a slow ramp up to Christmas with maybe one week of 100% Christmas everywhere, all of the time.

• Like 1
  • Eyeroll 1

2 minutes ago, ZeldaFreak said:

Thank you! Honestly didn't think you were going to do it, haha. Sorry for all the trouble dark mode has caused you.

Well, I could have sworn the snowflakes were falling all the way down the entire page no matter where you scrolled, now it seems to be limited to the VGS banner area, but who's complaining? 🙄

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Gloves said:

image.png

*grumble*

I guess that’s fine!

Ballz 3D next year! Ima reserve *so* many time slots next year....$25 donation after $25 donation.....

For the children 👶

of course...

(I kid, I wouldn’t subject anyone to that level of torture....Maybe just some Tetris instead, it’s the perfect game after all!)

Also thanks for doing this 🙂 it really does bring in the holiday spirit to an otherwise crappy year. I felt strange buying my secret Santa gifts.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Every year or two when I get in a conversation about old web sites, it reminds me to check and see if this gem is still up.

https://spacejam.com/

Yup, I don't know who or why they've kept the official Space Jam site up in all it's glory for about 25 years but God bless them, that place is living history of life on the early internets.

• Wow! 2