IGNORED

Skinny’s gems wild finds.

docile tapeworm

My wife (my real wife, not Britt) likes to go to this indoor antique flea market “backyard treasures”. I like to go because... you never know right? So, not a steal by any means, actually not even a good deal here but I couldn’t help myself (it was the damn touchdown Fever/f-15!). I see nintendo nes stuff and I’m like to hell with it. gotta pay to play. 

guy was asking $80 got it for $60.
Two rode hard and put away wet nes’s. I wanna say six controllers same condition. Light gun. Oem power supplyyyyyyy!!! Some games, twin cobra one of my favorites. And nwo n64 random.

2998A598-D403-4FD2-969E-4F75966BDE23.jpeg

335B5CDA-1DF0-433B-BBED-D5A38D42D09F.jpeg

Edited by docile tapeworm
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/28/2019 at 1:32 AM, skinnygrinny said:

Duuuude I’m always finding crates! 
throwback 2016? $2 games. 

0947AF50-248C-4996-906A-BB71F0691015.jpeg

I see Xexyz, Battle Chess, Monopoly, Legendary Wings, 3D World Runner, Ikari Warriors, Legend of Kage, Platoon, Excitebike, Dick Tracy, Micky Mousecapade, Hogan's Alley, Al Unser Jr.'s Turbo Racing, Double Dragon II.... That's a good haul.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, mbd39 said:

I see Xexyz, Battle Chess, Monopoly, Legendary Wings, 3D World Runner, Ikari Warriors, Legend of Kage, Platoon, Excitebike, Dick Tracy, Micky Mousecapade, Hogan's Alley, Al Unser Jr.'s Turbo Racing, Double Dragon II.... That's a good haul.

I think that's Xevious.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, mbd39 said:

It was sweet. It was a local brick and mortar. A brick just went through their front door the night before. The employee was worried about “getting paid” so it was a bit of a shady deal. But at $2 a cart I wasn’t going to argue. 50 carts for a c note.

Did a little better today. 
coolest part of this find is the case and paper.

also son of original owner. Always cool imo

$80 

lost pics 😞

nes console, two controllers. decent lot of nes games included kings quest. a stack of cool nes inserts,posters,reg cards. few manuals.

Edited by docile tapeworm
  • Like 3
  • Wow! 1