IGNORED

Goodvibes For Sale/Trade Thread - Eastward for Switch, Kid Klown reg for NES

Goodvibes

3 hours ago, Code Monkey said:

That's my problem, I paid $700 CAD for my boxed copy, all I'm missing is that registration card. If I pay you another $700 for this card, not only does that put me in the negative on value, it's literally the same price as the rest of the game combined. I would consider $150 shipped and insured.

I hear what you’re saying but you’re referencing prices from a couple years ago. I appreciate the offer but that’s less than it’s worth even in usd.

Administrator · Posted
5 minutes ago, Goodvibes said:

That’s the map that came out of the strategy guide which I don’t have the map or guide.

Aaaahhh I see. I have a pile of similar dragon warrior things that I'd happily just give away, which is why I ask. Not all in great condition, mind. 

2 hours ago, Goodvibes said:

I hear what you’re saying but you’re referencing prices from a couple years ago. I appreciate the offer but that’s less than it’s worth even in usd.

If you could show me it would keep me on the positive side of value, I would consider it. Nothing is out of the question when it comes to something I need.

• The title was changed to Goodvibes For Sale Thread - Zombie Nation reg/Nes boxes for sale
  • The title was changed to Goodvibes For Sale Thread - NES Kid Klown & Zombie Nation reg cards/GB/Wii
  • The title was changed to Goodvibes For Sale Thread - SNES Zelda Top Secrets insert Sealed - NES Kid Klown & Zombie Nation reg cards/GB/Wii
  • 3 weeks later...
On 1/11/2022 at 12:58 AM, Code Monkey said:

You're getting close to where I want to be on the registration cards. Another price drop and they might sell.

Send me an offer, that goes for anyone. I’m trying to build some funds for my remaining inserts and a few higher end nes carts I need. If someone needed a bunch of inserts I have listed, I need carts of the following.

Nes:

Bubble bobble 2

Dark Man

Die Hard

Hatris

Indiana Jones Ubisoft

Panic Restaurant

Power Blade 2

Widget

Snes:

Contra III

Super Castlevania IV