IGNORED

$.99 EBay Auctions (End Sunday) - Game Boy Advance RPGs Final Fantasy IV, V, VI Complete, Castlevania, more

RH

Check out my eBay page if you're interested in GBA RPGs and such.  Free shipping if you buy any two or more.  Shhh, don't tell eBay but feel free to negotiate a purchase BIN on any item(s) without bids.

My Ebay Profile: https://www.ebay.com/usr/rlhartness

Preview:

PXL_20201118_020629561.jpg

PXL_20201118_020754221.jpg

Edited by RH

Just now, Tanooki said:

So are you willing the pull non-bid items for here?

Yes.  Actually, I also have some BINs on some of the items with bids and according to the app, the BIN option hasn't gone away.

If you are interested in the CIB items, even though FF VI has bids, technically within eBay rules, a BIN/ Best Offer is allowable.

5 minutes ago, RH said:

Yes.  Actually, I also have some BINs on some of the items with bids and according to the app, the BIN option hasn't gone away.

If you are interested in the CIB items, even though FF VI has bids, technically within eBay rules, a BIN/ Best Offer is allowable.

Well if I wanted it, FF6 complete has no BIN left, someone bid and it removed it.  I was thinking about 5 and 6 one way or the other, maybe Tactics & SMB3 since it looks clean (I have a manual to go with it (SMB3).)

Edited by Tanooki

• The title was changed to $.99 EBay Auctions (End Sunday) - Game Boy Advance RPGs Final Fantasy IV, V, VI Complete, Castlevania, more