IGNORED

WTB Atari Jaguar games, controllers, systems, SCART cable, etc.

tbone3969

• The title was changed to WTB Atari Jaguar games, controllers, systems, SCART cable, etc.
  • Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have you looked into the Jaguar GameDrive by Retro HQ?  They are slowly starting to catch up with demand, so getting one should be a little easier sometime soon.  I was able to finally get mine last week.  As much as I love Krikzz's work on his Everdrives, the Retro HQ products are a step above.  

26 minutes ago, TDIRunner said:

Have you looked into the Jaguar GameDrive by Retro HQ?  They are slowly starting to catch up with demand, so getting one should be a little easier sometime soon.  I was able to finally get mine last week.  As much as I love Krikzz's work on his Everdrives, the Retro HQ products are a step above.  

Thanks for the suggestion.  I will look into that.  How much are they?  They can play every Jag game via SD card?

Just now, tbone3969 said:

Thanks for the suggestion.  I will look into that.  How much are they?  They can play every Jag game via SD card?

Not sure on current price.  I was lucky enough to get mine before VAT had to be added to the price, so they are a little more expensive today.  Expect somewhere around $200 USD.

They can play every official Jaguar cart game through an SD card.  Many of the homebrews work as well, but some were programmed to only work through the Skunkboard.  I believe the plan is to get all of the homebrews to work through it eventually. 

Also, the original plan was to get the CD games to work as well.  Unfortunately, this didn't work out for the initial release, but he didn't want to hold up the release any longer just to play the mostly underwhelming CD games.  It's still possible this will work with an update in the future.  This is the same guy who made the GameDrive for the Lynx and Neo Geo Pocket Color, and his work is fantastic.  

• 2 weeks later...