IGNORED

The “Oh sh*t I was drunk” thread

LostLevel83

Editorials Team · Posted

Put a very long, very deep gash all the way across the front and back of my hand in high school.  I woke up at my friend's house (his dad drug me in from a car) and ate breakfast with his mom and grandma, trying not to puke or bleed on the table.

All these years later it's not super visible

IMG_20201106_125818.jpg

• Like 3
  • Wow! 1

Damn all my interesting stories are from 1000 years ago.  

On my 21st I got hammered, my asshole friends just pointed me towards home and said good luck.  Ended up getting somehow down a large ravine/cliff and making my way to a rather large river.  Called my buddy told him I was certain I had to cross the river to get home.  Ended up sending the police to pick me up and take me home.  

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

On 11/6/2020 at 1:55 PM, Reed Rothchild said:

Put a very long, very deep gash all the way across the front and back of my hand in high school.  I woke up at my friend's house (his dad drug me in from a car) and ate breakfast with his mom and grandma, trying not to puke or bleed on the table.

All these years later it's not super visible

IMG_20201106_125818.jpg

Yeah man. I gashed my palm one time and didn’t realize. Bled on the sheets and ruined them. Woke up thinking “why does my hand hurt?”

One time in college I went to a St Patty's day house party. Ended up getting black out drunk. 

There was a seperate room where some guys were smoking Cubans and playing Hold 'em like out a gangster movie. Apparently in my black out state I literally climbed on top of the poker table and fell asleep while they were in the middle of playing. If it weren't for my friends dragging me out of there they probably would have beat the shit out of me. 

I threw up on the T (public subway - I went to school in Boston) into a gigantic leperchaun hat I had bought at the dollar store.

My friends stopped to get some pizza to bring back to the dorm so I could eat it and sober up. I started eating the slices crust-first but fell asleep after just a couple bites. 

Woke up at 5am on my dorm room floor with a splitting hangover while laying on top of a mostly uneaten vomit-covered cheese pizza.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

All the more reason maybe it's for the best that adult beverages taste nasty to me and thus I've been a boring ol' teetotaller.  I mean I got no issue at all with someone drinking if they're of age and are not stupid about it but it just seems so easy to end up saying or doing something "under the influence" you might really regret 😞   Especially nowadays when it can be caught on smartphone and posted on YT for all the world to see!!!!

• Like 1

Editorials Team · Posted
18 hours ago, Estil said:

All the more reason maybe it's for the best that adult beverages taste nasty to me and thus I've been a boring ol' teetotaller.  I mean I got no issue at all with someone drinking if they're of age and are not stupid about it but it just seems so easy to end up saying or doing something "under the influence" you might really regret 😞   Especially nowadays when it can be caught on smartphone and posted on YT for all the world to see!!!!

Meh.  It gives you life experience and valuable perspective.  Now I have story to tell my kids when they're teens about being in control.

4 hours ago, Reed Rothchild said:

Meh.  It gives you life experience and valuable perspective.  Now I have story to tell my kids when they're teens about being in control.

For many various reasons I am not destined to have human kids of my own (very long story) and that too is probably for the best, so take what I'm about to say with a grain of salt...but I feel the same way Carl here does (of course keep in mind Eddie is underage and with Carl being a cop he no doubt has seen way too many drunk drivers and such).  BTW, I did in fact try beer once in college (so I can't say I never experimented) and it was NOT a fun experience (and I was also a few months underage at the time).  Forgive me if this is making me sound like an ol' fuddy duddy...I'd like to think I would be the last one to be anything like that but...

PS: Again, I have NO issue, none whatsoever if someone drinking adult beverages is of age and isn't stupid about it, and I have no issue with smoking/tobacco either provided you keep it FAR away from me/kitty and especially my stuff (I do not want my stuff to turn icky yellow...ewwww)...I'm just saying how I personally feel.

Edited by Estil