IGNORED

what have you been listening to?

nesking80

I had some cool serendipitous shit happen the other day.

Had my morning coffee, scanning Reddit, heard this bbc podcast about jazz pianist Keith Jarrett's Cologne Concert in the 70s https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b0103z8j

Then an hour later went thrifting and found the double vinyl of the performance. Just super cool to find something I just learned about and get to listen.

Looks like YouTube is scrubbed of the actual performance so here's a review lol

20 hours ago, JamesRobot said:

I know.  They were huge. 😏

Legit good rap.  Had a platinum album and everything. 

They never reached that respected "elder statesmen" of rap status that their contemporaries like  Run DMC or Public Enemy did. I think it's because they weren't taken as seriously. Maybe they were too gimmicky and willing to cash-in? Gobbling pizza slices and smearing ice cream on their faces in videos. Doing all those covers (Wipeout, The Twist, Louie Louie) rapping with Freddy Kreuger, etc..

• Agree 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga on GBA has a few unused music tracks. This one here is apparently what was originally intended for Woohoo Hooniversity. It sounds creepier than the used version, but I like it. It would be nice to listen to this music on a real GBA or a GameCube via the Game Boy Player. My GameCube is hooked up to a Soundbar, so I'd especially be interested in hearing what this music sounds like through that. Unfortunately, there don't seem to be any Action Replay codes yet to make the game play this music.

Edited by MegaMan52