IGNORED

Fire Emblem 30th Anniversary: Original NES game coming to Switch for the first time in English and a limited collector’s package coming to select retailers

• 3 weeks later...

This is getting so frustrating. The other day I was staring at my phone and I got a PUSH NOTIFICATION from the Target app that this was back in stock. I tapped it immediately and by the time the app loaded on the page it was already sold out. 

Got another one this morning and I was a minute late so of course it was already sold out. 

No idea how big these restocks are. Are bots just snapping up all the inventory each time? The B2G1 free deal isn't helping. If scalpers are getting these they are getting them for less than retail price!!! 

55 minutes ago, MiamiSlice said:

This is getting so frustrating. The other day I was staring at my phone and I got a PUSH NOTIFICATION from the Target app that this was back in stock. I tapped it immediately and by the time the app loaded on the page it was already sold out. 

Got another one this morning and I was a minute late so of course it was already sold out. 

No idea how big these restocks are. Are bots just snapping up all the inventory each time? The B2G1 free deal isn't helping. If scalpers are getting these they are getting them for less than retail price!!! 

I had the same notification and it showed sold out for me as well. I'm not confident it was actually in stock. And if it was, it may have been a single copy from a cancellation.

2 hours ago, bowser said:

Lots of these showing up on Mercari since a few days. Looks like some people managed to get them early.

Yeah I saw that too. So ridiculous. Best Buy hasn't even put them up for sale yet and people are already scalping. I wish these other retailers had put a limit on orders. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, MiamiSlice said:

Holy crap I wasn’t able to log in fast enough 

I actually forgot my password trying to login at checkout and by the time I remembered it was out of stock at my nearest store and I had to change the pickup location to another store lol.

But maybe the stock situation isn't too bad. They're still available all around stores near me but about 2 left per store.

4 minutes ago, bowser said:

I actually forgot my password trying to login at checkout and by the time I remembered it was out of stock at my nearest store and I had to change the pickup location to another store lol.

But maybe the stock situation isn't too bad. They're still available all around stores near me but about 2 left per store.

Not available within 250 miles of me.

if anyone can ship me one... DM

8 hours ago, MiamiSlice said:

Not available within 250 miles of me.

if anyone can ship me one... DM

I saw that you've been having trouble getting the game, so I bought an extra in case with you in mind. I'm in Canada though, so shipping will probably be about 18-ish CAD. If getting one in the US doesn't pan out, know that I've got you covered, just give me the word.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Renmauzo said:

I saw that you've been having trouble getting the game, so I bought an extra in case with you in mind. I'm in Canada though, so shipping will probably be about 18-ish CAD. If getting one in the US doesn't pan out, know that I've got you covered, just give me the word.

Thank you. The cost with shipping isn't bad compared to what some people are charging online. I have a pending order with a Facebook seller for $75 USD altogether but I'm worried he might back out. I'll let you know what happens. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, DoctorEncore said:

Available at Best Buy right now. Even if it says unavailable, click on the "Choose Different Location" button and it may be in stock. I grabbed a bunch of extra so I can share them if the orders actually get fulfilled.

OH MY GOSH I GOT IT FINALLY. 

Now to see if I can cancel this Facebook order 🙄

Says will be ready for in-store pickup on Dec. 12... makes me wonder if this is a second batch. 

• Like 3