IGNORED

anyone else seeing this at the top of the website all of the sudden

Mae247

Events Helper · Posted
1 hour ago, JVOSS said:

@Gloves, @Jeevan  this is the tech support line now Ahh.😝

my problem is picture properties adjustment its not working. the pictures are not able to be adjusted.

interesting, what are you using, i use chrome on android and on windows, doesnt seem to be any issues on my end!?

Create meme "meme with a mug shrugging, memes , meme shrug" - Pictures -  Meme-arsenal.com

@Jeevanfirefox desktop today. 

@Glovesso i don't have fancy video but yes that is the process.  and yes i have done this, and no it will not keep the adjustments... i usely use 250.  it just makes everything look nice... 😝..

it looks like you have your hands full on the t-shirt charm so will stand by for this one. many need a restart or something. my end.

Edited by JVOSS

Events Helper · Posted
2 minutes ago, JVOSS said:

@Jeevanfirefox desktop today. 

@Glovesso i don't have fancy video but yes that is the process.  and yes i have done this, and no it will not keep the adjustments... i usely use 250.  it just makes everything look nice... 😝..

it looks like you have your hands full on the t-shirt charm so will stand by for this one. many need a restart or something. my end.

hmmm......Maybe firefox?  IDK, i haven't used firefox for awhile.  Have you used this before to do it on the firefox?

Events Helper · Posted
1 minute ago, JVOSS said:

yes sir all the time it just started today.  so not sure what changed from yesterday and today. 

I dont know much more to try.  Is it possible you try chrome to see if it is strictly a firefox thing?  

That is my last suggestion.  Anything else is beyond my expertise.