IGNORED

Definition of a "Complete Set"?

11 hours ago, FenrirZero said:

I 100% agree. Plus I should add that I was diagnosed in 2005. And that my diagnosis was Asperger's <-(link). (The ICD-11 still says that it is an Autism sub-type.)

The term Asperger's is no longer used, the current clinical term is High Functioning Autism Spectrum Disorder. Something I learned during my diagnosis journey.

30 minutes ago, Code Monkey said:

The term Asperger's is no longer used, the current clinical term is High Functioning Autism Spectrum Disorder. Something I learned during my diagnosis journey.

What you are saying is true when it comes to the 2013 conclusion that the American Psychology Association had made while revising their Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders for the fifth time. However, the World Health Organization has the eleventh revision of the International Classification of Diseases, or the ICD-11, treats Asperger's as a sub-type when it comes to the Autism spectrum.

I use the latter because my diagnosis journey started in 2005, with the addition to the fact that I found Tokyo's National Center of Neurology and Psychiatry to treat both terms as their own entities. All because ICD-11 states that there are minor variables when it comes to Asperger Syndrome. With my share of those variables being the reason why I believe they can help me maintain a healthy shift of environment. 🙂

Then again... In honor of this topic, I am hoping none of the card shops I visit during my return (I have not been there since 2018) have nothing but incomplete sets for sale. 😅 With that said... I hope this is my last response here. 🙏

• Like 1

As for the rest: I want to add that my statement (as in the one I am getting negative responses to) is based on the fact I was both fed up and angry. I still am, and possibly will always be. But will not get into that here.

I will also say that I wish it did not happen on the day I finally accomplished one of my goals. But unlike the days after I managed to complete SkyBox's Marvel Universe series 4 card collection, this is one I hope to keep. Because the final phase is the expensive one.

That is all I want to say, and am willing to continue this via PM. Because at this point I want to use my mental healing time to plan out the September portion of 2022. With hopes it can include the Tokyo Game Show. 🙏

Edited by FenrirZero
  • Like 1