IGNORED

My "Good Vibe Collecting" Youtube Channel

austin532

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/22/2021 at 6:52 PM, austin532 said:

I've been meaning to make this video for while now but this week I quickly go over the 3 different types of Playstation Long Boxes.

On 9/12/2021 at 7:06 AM, austin532 said:

This week I unbox The Raiden Project for the original Playstation. Once again it contains something unique and is required IMO if you want your game to be CIB.

I'm becoming a big fan of PS longboxes and think I'm gonna go for the subset. Great videos.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
22 minutes ago, austin532 said:

In this video I quickly go over the odd mailing address label found in certain Tecmo games.

It wouldn't surprise me if only 1-2 of those watches exist in collector's hands.  You had to have 5 TECMO stamps AND that little TECMO logo on the arm band is super-easy to miss.

It wouldn't surprise me if none of these actually existed any more.  Thanks for sharing.  That's another obscure item I'll have to keep my eye out for.

20 minutes ago, RH said:

It wouldn't surprise me if only 1-2 of those watches exist in collector's hands.  You had to have 5 TECMO stamps AND that little TECMO logo on the arm band is super-easy to miss.

It wouldn't surprise me if none of these actually existed any more.  Thanks for sharing.  That's another obscure item I'll have to keep my eye out for.

For the amount of money you would have spent on games, you could buy much nicer things. Including a much nicer watch. So yeah, I bet these are really hard to find now. I'm guessing Tecmo only sent out 100 or so and maybe a few are still out there.

Alot of them probably got thrown away. We've all had those moments in life where mom told us to get rid of the crap in our rooms LOL. So old toys and watches like this were the first to go.

• Agree 1

Graphics Team · Posted
23 hours ago, austin532 said:

In this video I quickly go over the odd mailing address label found in certain Tecmo games.

Sick - new Good Vibe Collecting video!

Looks almost exactly like my everyday-wear Casio watch. But now I kinda wish mine had that Tecmo branding for a deep-cut classic-gaming nerd flex haha.

[T-Pac]

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...