IGNORED

My "Good Vibe Collecting" Youtube Channel

austin532

So I'm not really a big fan of posting my Youtube channel everywhere as it feels like I'm spamming/whoring it out but the people here are definitely my "target audience". For the people who haven't seen it, what I basically do is I open sealed retro, classic, vintage whatever you want to call them games. So for example NES, SNES, GB, PS1, and even newer not quite retro yet games like PS2, XBOX, GC, Wii. I also have another series where I go through all of the inserts, sleeves, posters, styrofoam pieces, etc. that came with games of that era. It's very niche for sure.

The few regulars here that have seen it have given me nothing but praise and I greatly appreciate each and everyone of you for it.🙂

Anyways, here is where you can find me. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCH2OtZzlJtHLagtqjPzjhEw

Edited by austin532
  • Like 5

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

TBH, I wish I knew about your YouTube sooner. And I do apologize for wasting that time being in the wrong forum, trying to regain my Star Wars fandom in the process. With reason being what caused me to resign my account and leave the fandom (again) (which goes beyond the "2020" logic). 😅

Also...If I have the confidence to talk about games (and such) outside this forum, I'll bring up your YouTube videos every time I meet a CIB collector. Myself personally, I will only go CIB is if my unused package set came with a non-sealed/untouched game. So yeah, don't forget to PM me anytime you do a video unboxing that includes any Dragon Warrior games. 🙂

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
Graphics Team · Posted
On 5/2/2021 at 3:53 PM, austin532 said:

Decided to make a short and simple unboxing video of Contra Force. What do you think? I was planning on doing more of these in the future in between sealed unboxings.

Sick - videos like this could be a great resource for CIB collectors who don't get their info from forum posts like the NES contents list here.

-CasualCart

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So... are you not doing actual unboxings anymore?  I mean, like opening new/sealed games?  Showing all of the contents that make up a 100% CIB is definitely cool, but it's not an "unboxing."  Something can only be "unboxed" once; once an item has already been opened, it's used.  I don't know if your use of the term "unboxing" is merely for the purpose of clickbait, but if so, it worked on me.  But if you were being 100% honest, the title of the video would be more along the lines of "Showing off a 100% complete Mega Man X2."  Just saying... 😛

Edited by Dr. Morbis

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...