IGNORED

Foods people either love or hate

phart010

Hey guys, went back to the original place I spotted the feet chips at, a few days ago, didn't have them. Must have been a summer flavour or something, sadly.

The deal is still on though, they are always having weird flavoured chips here, next time something weird appears, I'll grab a few bags , we can all try together ?

• Thanks 2

Administrator · Posted
20 minutes ago, fcgamer said:

Hey guys, went back to the original place I spotted the feet chips at, a few days ago, didn't have them. Must have been a summer flavour or something, sadly.

The deal is still on though, they are always having weird flavoured chips here, next time something weird appears, I'll grab a few bags , we can all try together ?

Are you proposing shipping chips to the US? 

• 5 weeks later...
5 hours ago, fcgamer said:

@RH @Richardhead @Hammerfestus : Hey guys, great news, stopped by the supermarket after work and saw these.

The deal's still on, I'll send you guys messages later and I'll post these either next Friday or the Monday after, once I get paid this month. 😄

IMG20201127174743.jpg

IMG20201127174748.jpg

Oh man! Thank you!

• Like 1

9 hours ago, fcgamer said:

@RH @Richardhead @Hammerfestus : Hey guys, great news, stopped by the supermarket after work and saw these.

The deal's still on, I'll send you guys messages later and I'll post these either next Friday or the Monday after, once I get paid this month. 😄

IMG20201127174743.jpg

IMG20201127174748.jpg

Right on brother.  Thanks.  Totally gonna make mini me try them with me.

• Like 1