IGNORED

Free! Free! Who likes Free!!

JVOSS

Just realized i don't address this issue as i sure at some time it will happen.

i will put this at the top once posted...

If a person claims an item and dose not send the USPS Click and Ship Form by the end of designated day.

That person WILL BE ineligible from any item I offer. 

Sorry I just don't have time to play around and this is free...

Very nice stuff, thanks @JVOSS for the generosity.

I know I have a lot of crap lying around mine too. Just think if everyone here cleaned out the cupboards and were generous with it, what a wide array of stuff could end up being redistributed to those who actually are interested in it.

Edited by fcgamer

2 hours ago, fcgamer said:

Very nice stuff, thanks @JVOSS for the generosity.

I know I have a lot of crap lying around mine too. Just think if everyone here cleaned out the cupboards and were generous with it, what a wide array of stuff could end up being redistributed to those who actually are interested in it.

Yeah, normally you just dump all your crap on me, lol! 😉😛

• Haha 1

Events Team · Posted

I'll take one of the NFR games. Not too picky about which, I've just always really enjoyed NFR stuff, and I'll always take any of that kind of thing for free. I would say I'd like that whole lot, but I must admit I haven't been closely following this thread, and I'm kind of unclear on what the rules are on taking 1 item vs taking multiple, since on the first page you state that every person can only have one item, yet people seem to be receiving multiple items in this thread, so I am a little confused on that front. Plus I just don't want to be too greedy, haha. All I know is that I'd be interested in that whole NFR lot, but if that isn't an option I'd gladly just take one of your choosing 🙂

8 minutes ago, ZeldaFreak said:

I'll take one of the NFR games. Not too picky about which, I've just always really enjoyed NFR stuff, and I'll always take any of that kind of thing for free. I would say I'd like that whole lot, but I must admit I haven't been closely following this thread, and I'm kind of unclear on what the rules are on taking 1 item vs taking multiple, since on the first page you state that every person can only have one item, yet people seem to be receiving multiple items in this thread, so I am a little confused on that front. Plus I just don't want to be too greedy, haha. All I know is that I'd be interested in that whole NFR lot, but if that isn't an option I'd gladly just take one of your choosing 🙂

this thread is reused.  the ones before tonight was different focus.  one time i was boot legs, one time just various damaged items.

this round i limited so that the items are spread round so only 1 item until the nfr's are out then will open back up to a max of 4 items per person...

Now the DS Download Stations has various demo's on them and some short movies/ads.  google the "DS Download Stations" for demo/movie list.

• Like 1

Events Team · Posted
2 minutes ago, JVOSS said:

this thread is reused.  the ones before tonight was different focus.  one time i was boot legs, one time just various damaged items.

this round i limited so that the items are spread round so only 1 item until the nfr's are out then will open back up to a max of 4 items per person...

Now the DS Download Stations has various demo's on them and some short movies/ads.  google the "DS Download Stations" for demo/movie list.

OK, gotcha. In that case, yeah, I'll take any of the three NFRs on offer. Like I said, not picky about which. Flip a coin 😛