IGNORED

Boodead's World of Nintendo-land collection!

Boodead

Here is my NES collection and my 3 World of Nintendo cabinets! Apologies in advance, I've been moving around the collection so various nicknacks are out of place. Also my basement is messy, because we've been remodeling our kitchen so I tried not to capture more of the basement than necessary. 😅

IMG_1998.JPG

IMG_1999.JPG

IMG_2001.JPG

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Thanks! I have to fix up the cabinet head in the first picture. The 2nd picture contains a replica World of Nintendo logo + opaque plastic (to try and mimic the original). The third picture however has a very unique story! I bought it from a man who used to make them for different stores! He made this specific cabinet and a StarWars version for his son many years ago. HIs son finally grew up and didn't want them anymore, but someone had already snagged the StarWars one before me. So I ended up with this smaller, but immaculate version.

On ‎10‎/‎26‎/‎2019 at 2:59 PM, Boodead said:

Thanks! I have to fix up the cabinet head in the first picture. The 2nd picture contains a replica World of Nintendo logo + opaque plastic (to try and mimic the original). The third picture however has a very unique story! I bought it from a man who used to make them for different stores! He made this specific cabinet and a StarWars version for his son many years ago. HIs son finally grew up and didn't want them anymore, but someone had already snagged the StarWars one before me. So I ended up with this smaller, but immaculate version.

I'm always a sucker for Nintendo cabinet.... Looks as you have two 48 inch cabinets and a 60 inch. if you looking for repop  marquee let me know and I have few extra base for the 48 inch cabinets also if your looking to complete them.   

14 hours ago, Nintendo Freak said:

I'm always a sucker for Nintendo cabinet.... Looks as you have two 48 inch cabinets and a 60 inch. if you looking for repop  marquee let me know and I have few extra base for the 48 inch cabinets also if your looking to complete them.   

Hey Nintendo Freak!

Pictures 1 & 2 are both 60 inch cabinets and picture 3 is my only 48, haha. Must be terrible lighting and the angle of the pictures I took. I'd definitely love another 60" base if I could find one, but could you elaborate on what you mean by "repop marquee"?

9 hours ago, Boodead said:

Hey Nintendo Freak!

Pictures 1 & 2 are both 60 inch cabinets and picture 3 is my only 48, haha. Must be terrible lighting and the angle of the pictures I took. I'd definitely love another 60" base if I could find one, but could you elaborate on what you mean by "repop marquee"?

The marquee on the right is a Reproduction

10FC208D-B7EB-4EB9-A246-61122E901BE2.png

9 hours ago, Boodead said:

Hey Nintendo Freak!

2 minutes ago, snk2d4ever said:

The marquees actually stick out, and the reproductions are flat.

20191030_234344.jpg

Yes, it sticks out and behind the marquee their is a clear Acrylic vacuum forum holder that allows it to stick out. 

CB084320-B7C7-4693-8BED-11F8E3DC3E4E.png