IGNORED

Boodead's World of Nintendo-land collection!

Boodead

Thanks! I have to fix up the cabinet head in the first picture. The 2nd picture contains a replica World of Nintendo logo + opaque plastic (to try and mimic the original). The third picture however has a very unique story! I bought it from a man who used to make them for different stores! He made this specific cabinet and a StarWars version for his son many years ago. HIs son finally grew up and didn't want them anymore, but someone had already snagged the StarWars one before me. So I ended up with this smaller, but immaculate version.

On ‎10‎/‎26‎/‎2019 at 2:59 PM, Boodead said:

Thanks! I have to fix up the cabinet head in the first picture. The 2nd picture contains a replica World of Nintendo logo + opaque plastic (to try and mimic the original). The third picture however has a very unique story! I bought it from a man who used to make them for different stores! He made this specific cabinet and a StarWars version for his son many years ago. HIs son finally grew up and didn't want them anymore, but someone had already snagged the StarWars one before me. So I ended up with this smaller, but immaculate version.

I'm always a sucker for Nintendo cabinet.... Looks as you have two 48 inch cabinets and a 60 inch. if you looking for repop  marquee let me know and I have few extra base for the 48 inch cabinets also if your looking to complete them.   

14 hours ago, Nintendo Freak said:

I'm always a sucker for Nintendo cabinet.... Looks as you have two 48 inch cabinets and a 60 inch. if you looking for repop  marquee let me know and I have few extra base for the 48 inch cabinets also if your looking to complete them.   

Hey Nintendo Freak!

Pictures 1 & 2 are both 60 inch cabinets and picture 3 is my only 48, haha. Must be terrible lighting and the angle of the pictures I took. I'd definitely love another 60" base if I could find one, but could you elaborate on what you mean by "repop marquee"?

9 hours ago, Boodead said:

Hey Nintendo Freak!

Pictures 1 & 2 are both 60 inch cabinets and picture 3 is my only 48, haha. Must be terrible lighting and the angle of the pictures I took. I'd definitely love another 60" base if I could find one, but could you elaborate on what you mean by "repop marquee"?

The marquee on the right is a Reproduction

10FC208D-B7EB-4EB9-A246-61122E901BE2.png

9 hours ago, Boodead said:

Hey Nintendo Freak!

2 minutes ago, snk2d4ever said:

The marquees actually stick out, and the reproductions are flat.

20191030_234344.jpg

Yes, it sticks out and behind the marquee their is a clear Acrylic vacuum forum holder that allows it to stick out. 

CB084320-B7C7-4693-8BED-11F8E3DC3E4E.png