IGNORED

General Game Night Discussion Thread

Jeevan

Events Helper · Posted
11 hours ago, fox said:

Is this the default game night thread?

Mario Party Superstars supports online multiplayer.  It is pretty much a best of boards and mini-games from the n64 era redone and remastered.  This would be a lot of fun to play with fellow sages.

CI_NSwitch_NSOExpansionPack_N64_Lineup_i

Also nintendo switch online is going to have a bunch of multiplayer classics.  Mario Kart 64, Starfox 64, Mario Tennis, Dr Mario 64, and more to come.  Could be a fun throwback night.

I really want to get one of them controllers before we play though because of the muscle memory built in to my brainz 

Administrator · Posted

I bought it and only played once on game night ha!  Course, I know part of the challenge there is the number of players supported.

I also wouldn't mind to play Overcooked some more! 🙂

Btw, we can always do unofficial game nights, or smaller game sessions for people who wanna play games together but a smaller group, outside of game night.  

9 minutes ago, SailorScoutMandy said:

I voted for it multiple times, not my fault others didn't vote for it. 

Also Andy and I play it at home so still excited for it 

Yeah, I wanted to play Super Mario Party on more game nights too. But Mario Kart kept dominating the polls, so I didn't think there was much point voting for Mario Party if Mario Kart was obviously going to win again.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
24 minutes ago, Jeevan said:

https://www.nintendo.com/games/detail/river-city-melee-mach-switch/

bought this as it was on sale, could be a game night game?

Let me know your thoughts guys and girls, like 5 bux right now.

Sure, I'll check it out. i really like Super Dodge Ball and River City Ransom on NES.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

A lot of people are picking up Cowabunga collection and that has online multiplayer.  Would be cool to hit up the 1989 arcade game, Turtles in Time, Tournament Fighter with some sages.  We could even double book it with Shredder's Revenge since that went pretty well last time and do a total Turtles takeover night.

Screenshot 2022-08-16 at 22-50-42 GUEST_0f97081f-c28e-469d-88c2-060821179011 (JPEG Image 2220 × 2220 pixels) — Scaled (34%).png

Administrator · Posted

Thanks fox.  
I shared this on discord, but also sharing here for people.  Basically, I tried to go back through discord conversations and forum threads, to pull together a bunch of the games people asked about but we haven't played yet.  If I've missed something, please let me know.  Or if you have any suggestions, please let me know.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1rlpFHdFdG3k6Zt1y_2cWECVQJPQ865WraP0pbiOWiUY/edit?usp=sharing

I know we didn't get around to playing some people's suggestions - and I apologize for that.  But with the new format, we'll be playing new games every other time, and are doing our best to be more broad now.  Thank you!