IGNORED

General Game Night Discussion Thread

Jeevan

Events Helper · Posted

image.png

Anybody interested in playing this game?  @Mega Tank@ChickenTendas, potentially, and myself are interested in playing and would be more than happy if you would like to join.  

I have never played, but I have watched several youtube vids on it and it seems like a good time.  That being said we would like to voice chat on the VGS Discord so we can discuss.  If you have never heard of this game before, look it up.  If you already play, please join.  

The game is free to play on mobile and $5 on steam for the pc.  It is cross platform so if you do not wish to cough up the $5 then you do not have to!!!!!!

The lobby is 10 players max, but we can always rotate folks out, or setup other lobbies as well.

Maybe this will be the start of something I have wanted to do, which is a biweekly game night.  This could be a fun addition to a mix of games we could all play together.  

Let me know here, or on discord.  More than happy to have you if you so choose to play!

Edit:  Guess I might need to post a time when to play.  I am thinking maybe this Saturday if anyone is interested, after 5pm EST.  Suggestions are welcome!

Also, if you wanna watch, don't have to watch the whole vid, but this is one of the youtubers I found that streams it on the regular:  

• Like 1

Events Helper · Posted
4 minutes ago, Gloves said:

I have the game on PC and would be happy to play, generally speaking.

Saturdays after 5pm EST are not good for me personally though as I am in my art class critiques at that time.

Suggestions welcome, what times are good for you?

Went with saturday to give a little bit of a heads up, could be Friday or Sunday.  after 5 pm for mr. megatank.  I will be up all night anyways, so i can play for however long.

• Like 1

Administrator · Posted
3 minutes ago, Jeevan said:

Suggestions welcome, what times are good for you?

Went with saturday to give a little bit of a heads up, could be Friday or Sunday.  after 5 pm for mr. megatank.  I will be up all night anyways, so i can play for however long.

Really any time outside of 5-9pm Saturday.

• Haha 2

Events Helper · Posted

We will see how things go, I'm not sure what settings will be good.  I know a lot of people don't like that or animations to be on.

@0xDEAFC0DE u interested?  @Makar u interested?

@Deadeye any interest?

@B.A. what about you?

@Scrobins same as above lol.

I know it's late like I said, but maybe next time if not this time.  

• Like 1

Events Helper · Posted
1 minute ago, ChickenTendas said:

If you actually get Scrobins to join I will lose my shit.

Anyone is welcome, i just know some of these guys have done things in the past like risk online and such, why i pinged them, and of course survivor.  Please don't be offended if i didnt ask, you are still welcome to come join, i just am not gonna ping everyone, i know some are busier than others 😉 Not that anyone i pinged is any less busy tho.  Just trying to get a few more 🙂 

• Like 1

Events Helper · Posted

Not that I am aware of........I think i will be on around 7, which hopefully everyone will have eaten by then.  Of course you can just ping me on discord if ur there early.  But 7 sounds like a decent time to me.

Any issues with this at all????

If @ninjistar plays he can just join in when he can!  I will be on for an all nighter since i am a night shifter anyways.

• Like 1

Events Helper · Posted
1 minute ago, ChickenTendas said:

Any mobile device with access to the Play Store or App Store will work. On pc you have a couple of options, but all of them do cost $5. Itch.io is a popular option for non-Steam users.

https://innersloth.itch.io/among-us

Yes, thanks.  I just powered up my galaxy tab s3 and of course, like tendas said, u can get it on google play store.  Apple store too as well i assume.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jeevan said:

We will see how things go, I'm not sure what settings will be good.  I know a lot of people don't like that or animations to be on.

@0xDEAFC0DE u interested?  @Makar u interested?

@Deadeye any interest?

@B.A. what about you?

@Scrobins same as above lol.

I know it's late like I said, but maybe next time if not this time.  

Hey thanks for thinking of me Jeevy! Is this only on mobile and PC? My laptop is so old. If it's on Switch, I'll probably give it a go.

• Like 1

Events Helper · Posted
Just now, Makar said:

Hey thanks for thinking of me Jeevy! Is this only on mobile and PC? My laptop is so old. If it's on Switch, I'll probably give it a go.

not on switch i dont believe, mobile and pc only, but it is super small game.......let me pull up the spec. sheet

• Like 1

Events Team · Posted
1 minute ago, Makar said:

Yeah, like Jeeves said it's not a demanding game at all. I'm sure even your laptop would be able to handle it.