IGNORED

General Game Night Discussion Thread

Jeevan

Events Helper · Posted

That's Sus!

Whelp, due to circumstances beyond my control, I couldn't make it for very long at the beginning because of my ISP.......

First time I had any issue with them whatsoever, and of course its on game night.........

A big shoutout to @Rhapsody98 and Co. for helping keeping it going.  

The following were there:

@imabadguy1  -- glad to see ya buddy, join next saturday?  

@FireHazard51  -- It's not a self thing!  Also, where is @nettenette?  I miss debating things with her!

@MegaMan52  -- still waiting to hear your voice 😒

@Rhapsody98  -- Thanks for helping keep this going 😘  Hope the new van is working out!

@ZeldaFreak  -- Crush that bug ya nerd 😉 

@BattySalem  -- Tell ur sister she is welcome anytime 😉  So happy you could join!

@fox  -- Thanks for coming to game night!  Can't think of much, but always fun to play with ya!

@spacepup -- late but always glad to see ya pup ❤️ 

@Gloves -- rage quit or just ready for the night to be over with?  🤣  Hope you join next time, always a pleasure to have u aboard buddy 😉  

@0xDEAFC0DE -- late, but always a pleasure, will u be there on time this next time?  we shall see lol

@ZeldaFan042  -- 1 discord, 3 people, alright, sounds like a party 🤣

@batty's sister, whomever you are 😒ya, that's right, tell her batty, tell her she is a bad person for not being on here...... 🤣

Thanks to all who joined, and hopefully you are looking forward to the next one, poll incoming!  

Sorry for the lackluster game night write up, but its been a looooooong friggin week.  Hope to see you all on the 26th for another game night!

• Like 4

• The title was changed to Game Night for 6/26/2021 TBD 6pm EST start time as normal
Social Team · Posted
14 hours ago, Jeevan said:

That's Sus!

Whelp, due to circumstances beyond my control, I couldn't make it for very long at the beginning because of my ISP.......

First time I had any issue with them whatsoever, and of course its on game night.........

A big shoutout to @Rhapsody98 and Co. for helping keeping it going.  

The following were there:

@imabadguy1  -- glad to see ya buddy, join next saturday?  

@FireHazard51  -- It's not a self thing!  Also, where is @nettenette?  I miss debating things with her!

@MegaMan52  -- still waiting to hear your voice 😒

@Rhapsody98  -- Thanks for helping keep this going 😘  Hope the new van is working out!

@ZeldaFreak  -- Crush that bug ya nerd 😉 

@BattySalem  -- Tell ur sister she is welcome anytime 😉  So happy you could join!

@fox  -- Thanks for coming to game night!  Can't think of much, but always fun to play with ya!

@spacepup -- late but always glad to see ya pup ❤️ 

@Gloves -- rage quit or just ready for the night to be over with?  🤣  Hope you join next time, always a pleasure to have u aboard buddy 😉  

@0xDEAFC0DE -- late, but always a pleasure, will u be there on time this next time?  we shall see lol

@ZeldaFan042  -- 1 discord, 3 people, alright, sounds like a party 🤣

@batty's sister, whomever you are 😒ya, that's right, tell her batty, tell her she is a bad person for not being on here...... 🤣

Thanks to all who joined, and hopefully you are looking forward to the next one, poll incoming!  

Sorry for the lackluster game night write up, but its been a looooooong friggin week.  Hope to see you all on the 26th for another game night!

@BattySalem's sister was no joke.  She's pretty damn good at Among Us.  But can she handle a round with the greatest werewolf player.....

giphy.gif?cid=790b7611e203a5a1c1947510db

• Haha 2

• The title was changed to Game Night for 6/26/2021 Mario Party(switch) 6pm EST start time as normal
  • The title was changed to Game Night for 7/10/2021 6pm EST start time as normal
Events Helper · Posted
1 hour ago, SailorScoutMandy said:

Comforting to know I'm not the only one taking screen shots when happen to win. Haha. Also those boys can be something else, too bad can't choose their difficulty haha. 

I mean, I took 4 pics last time lol.  I figure everyone else attacked each other and the bot was left unscathed

• Like 1

• The title was changed to Game Night for 8/7/2021 6pm EST start time as normal
Events Helper · Posted

Real Game Night 8/7

Another one in the books and a new face to join in!  

Had a blast playing Killer Queen Black and watching some of the Jack Box stuff!  

Hopefully everyone involved enjoyed it as best as they could 😉  I think that Killer Queen Black could be a nice new edition to game night as it was very hectic and quick games!  

Go Snail Crew!!!!

@drxandy @SailorScoutMandy

Go Economic nutter!!!!

@Rhapsody98

Now, @a3quit4s you killed me too many times 😒, but you are more than welcome to game night anytime!  Pleasant to have aboard and glad you could make it and have a good time!  

@LastCat started to get the hang of the game there towards the end!

@spacepup got a hat trick his first time out 😮, also bought the game twice for some reason 😏 silly pup 😉 

@zi showed up......can't remember if he did anything major or not 😉  Was late in the game.....

@FireHazard51 came, and attacked me a lot 😒

Of course a nice shout out to BOB and IAN for being MVP's who rode the snail 😒 Also, hyBOTenuse was good too!

@drxandy needs a youtube intervention as well!!!!

Now, Jackbox included the following and I was busy with VGS stuff, but @BattySalem @ZeldaFan042 @darkchylde28 @Famicuber @neodolphino .

I think that is it, if not hit me up, but man, that was a long night of multiple games and trying to keep track of stuff so sorry if I missed anyone!

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Haha 2

Social Team · Posted
10 hours ago, Jeevan said:

Real Game Night 8/7

Another one in the books and a new face to join in!  

Had a blast playing Killer Queen Black and watching some of the Jack Box stuff!  

Hopefully everyone involved enjoyed it as best as they could 😉  I think that Killer Queen Black could be a nice new edition to game night as it was very hectic and quick games!  

Go Snail Crew!!!!

@drxandy @SailorScoutMandy

Go Economic nutter!!!!

@Rhapsody98

Now, @a3quit4s you killed me too many times 😒, but you are more than welcome to game night anytime!  Pleasant to have aboard and glad you could make it and have a good time!  

@LastCat started to get the hang of the game there towards the end!

@spacepup got a hat trick his first time out 😮, also bought the game twice for some reason 😏 silly pup 😉 

@zi showed up......can't remember if he did anything major or not 😉  Was late in the game.....

@FireHazard51 came, and attacked me a lot 😒

Of course a nice shout out to BOB and IAN for being MVP's who rode the snail 😒 Also, hyBOTenuse was good too!

@drxandy needs a youtube intervention as well!!!!

Now, Jackbox included the following and I was busy with VGS stuff, but @BattySalem @ZeldaFan042 @darkchylde28 @Famicuber @neodolphino .

I think that is it, if not hit me up, but man, that was a long night of multiple games and trying to keep track of stuff so sorry if I missed anyone!

Last night was a fun one.  I need to start showing up to these things earlier so I can get more gaming in.  

• Like 2

Events Helper · Posted
21 minutes ago, a3quit4s said:

I wasn't too high on Jack Box but more than happy to make it to the console portion of the evening. It's actually nice to have the split, I don't think I'd be doing a straight four hour session on console so I can enjoy what I like and then others can enjoy what they like in the second half. 

try playing tetris 99 for 4 + hours lol......

• Sad 1

• The title was changed to Game Night for 9/18/2021 6pm EST start time as normal
  • 1 month later...

Is this the default game night thread?

Mario Party Superstars supports online multiplayer.  It is pretty much a best of boards and mini-games from the n64 era redone and remastered.  This would be a lot of fun to play with fellow sages.

CI_NSwitch_NSOExpansionPack_N64_Lineup_i

Also nintendo switch online is going to have a bunch of multiplayer classics.  Mario Kart 64, Starfox 64, Mario Tennis, Dr Mario 64, and more to come.  Could be a fun throwback night.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Agree 2

Administrator · Posted
7 minutes ago, fox said:

Is this the default game night thread?

Mario Party Superstars supports online multiplayer.  It is pretty much a best of boards and mini-games from the n64 era redone and remastered.  This would be a lot of fun to play with fellow sages.

CI_NSwitch_NSOExpansionPack_N64_Lineup_i

Also nintendo switch online is going to have a bunch of multiplayer classics.  Mario Kart 64, Starfox 64, Mario Tennis, Dr Mario 64, and more to come.  Could be a fun throwback night.

I'd kill to play Starfox 64 with some buds.

• Agree 1

• The title was changed to General Game Night Discussion Thread