IGNORED

Game Night for 6/12/2021 Among Us/Sector's edge 6pm EST start time as normal

Events Team · Posted

So i would like to apologize for not doing a write up.  Been busy between work an the chubby cherub contest.  Please forgive me, and I will do a super cool one this next time 😞 .  I failed u all.......hopefully u will overlook it this time 😘

That being said, we are doing jackbox this week, hopefully you all are looking forward to it, i know i am......

*cracks open 👑*  Let's do this!!!!

• Like 4
  • Jeevan changed the title to Game Night for 2/20/2021 Jack Box Games 6pm EST start time as normal
  • Replies 450
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

HERE WE GO!!!!!!!! Once again boys and girls, game night was a success, albeit a messy success!!!!! Lots of interesting things tonight.  We first started off with smash, then we ventured to

Another Game Night in the books there folks!!!! Those who made an appearance: @AverageOliver98:  Welcome to game night!  I think I heard you were consistently 2nd in Mario Kart.  Very Nice!!

Jackbox stream needs a little work I will admit.........but we will work on it! That says it all right there boys and girls of vgs!   @drxandy Beta tester and passer outter on the couch acco

Posted Images

Events Team · Posted

Just so everyone knows, as of right now we will be doing discord for this game night.  We are still working on the whole gather thing, but it might not be perfect for us right now.  We will host other things there when the need arises.

So for now, we will be meeting up on discord!!!!

• Like 1
Events Team · Posted

Tonights setup is about the players folks, so just in case you want to watch but not participate you will need to be in discord as well as.  This is so the players do not hear themselves multiple times.  Please note that there will not be a video for this game night, unless i can figure out how to mix the audio tracks and video afterwards.  I will look into that but no major promises.  Really just about having fun and not the views. 

Hopefully you all can join us and have some fun, whether you play or watch!!!!

See you in about 3 hours.

Administrator · Posted
5 minutes ago, darkchylde28 said:

Where is everybody?  Rhapsody and I are in the Discord speech channel but nobody's there.  I know that there's the perpetual joke that everybody's always late, but we were like 7 minutes early and not even an organizer is present, lol.

It's possible that @Jeevan is a bit confused lol.

image.png

• Eyeroll 1
2 minutes ago, Gloves said:

It's possible that @Jeevan is a bit confused lol.

image.png

Yeah, it'll say that until 3 actual hours have progressed.  He pasted the same jist into Discord at 3:03 PM...so 3 hours from then would be 6:03 PM... a minute ago now...and he (and any other official VGS representatives) still aren't in the voice chat.  Hence, where is everybody?

Edit:  I just hovered over "2 Hours Ago" and it showed 3:02 PM...so yeah...almost, but not quite 3 hours difference.

Edited by darkchylde28
14 hours ago, Jeevan said:

https://www.nintendo.com/games/detail/worms-wmd-switch/

Thoughts for a gamenight???  Do tournament style gameplay??????  What does everyone think?

Yeah, I wouldn't mind playing Worms, Tetris, or whatever multiplayer game that's available for Switch. Also, weren't you and Mega Tank talking about Splatoon 2?

Edited by MegaMan52
Events Team · Posted
7 hours ago, MegaMan52 said:

Yeah, I wouldn't mind playing Worms, Tetris, or whatever multiplayer game that's available for Switch. Also, weren't you and Mega Tank talking about Splatoon 2?

yes but apparently its 50 bux?  Not sure the normal game nighter would buy it 🤣  Worms is like 8 bux

Member · Posted
11 hours ago, Jeevan said:

yes but apparently its 50 bux?  Not sure the normal game nighter would buy it 🤣  Worms is like 8 bux

Does any place do game rentals anymore?

Edit: looked up the physical price of worms and wooooo weeeee, digital is looking like a much nicer price

Edited by drxandy
Events Team · Posted
1 minute ago, drxandy said:

Does any place do game rentals anymore?

I honestly don't know.  We have none here that i am aware of in my town/city.  Family Video turned into a Dollar General and that was the last place I knew of that did it.........

Member · Posted
1 hour ago, Jeevan said:

I honestly don't know.  We have none here that i am aware of in my town/city.  Family Video turned into a Dollar General and that was the last place I knew of that did it.........

Yeah same here! Maybe online? Perhaps one-day digital rentals will be a thing. All I know is splatoon is great and I wish cost of entry wasn't an issue.

• Like 1
Events Team · Posted
6 minutes ago, drxandy said:

Yeah same here! Maybe online? Perhaps one-day digital rentals will be a thing. All I know is splatoon is great and I wish cost of entry wasn't an issue.

ya, 50 bux is a little high for possibly twice a month lol, that being said, if anyone has it already, let me know maybe we have enough to put it up on the poll?

• Jeevan changed the title to Game Night for 3/6/2021 Tetris 99 6pm EST start time as normal
Events Team · Posted

Ok, i will do a write up for last game night and this one as well, i have just been super busy trying to beat all the n64 games, and finishing up survivor along with normal day to day stuff.  So I promise it will be there eventually.  

Hope you all look forward to tetris 99 tonight.  Please join us on discord if you wanna play.  That is where we will do room code etc.  Which is a little weird to do, but easy enough.

• Like 3
  • Jeevan changed the title to Game Night for 3/20/2021 TBD 6pm EST start time as normal
On 2/24/2021 at 9:47 AM, Jeevan said:

ya, 50 bux is a little high for possibly twice a month lol, that being said, if anyone has it already, let me know maybe we have enough to put it up on the poll?

You should have a game inventory poll and conduct it once every other month to see what games we could be playing.  Maybe have people suggest a game they have be listed and that could be a subtle hint for people to be on the look out for the game as it would a fun one to play together.

Splatoon is a good example.  I wouldn't be surprised it a lot of us have it already just like Mario Kart.  

Edited by FireHazard51
  • Like 1
Events Team · Posted
3 minutes ago, FireHazard51 said:

You should have a game inventory poll and conduct it once every other month to see what games we could be playing.  Maybe have people suggest a game they have be listed and that could be a subtle hint for people to be on the look out for the game as it would a fun one to play together.

Splatoon is a good example.  I wouldn't be surprised it a lot of us have it already just like Mario Kart.  

I can do that, i just dont want to hog the top of the forum section with pinned material 😉  So i kinda put it here in the mix, a lot of games we have played have been suggested.  But im always open to more!  That being said, maybe ill start a thread and just not pin it but link it in the OG post here.

• Like 1
  • Jeevan changed the title to Game Night for 3/20/2021 Worms W.M.D. for switch 6pm EST start time as normal
  • Jeevan changed the title to Game Night for 4/3/2021 AMONG US NEW MAP 6pm EST start time as normal
  • Jeevan changed the title to Game Night for 6/12/2021 Among Us/Sector's edge 6pm EST start time as normal
  • Jeevan unpinned this topic
  • Jeevan pinned this topic