IGNORED

General Game Night Discussion Thread

Jeevan

Events Helper · Posted
1 minute ago, Famicuber said:

Haha, sorry man, pronunciations is my biggest weakness apparently.

I had fun playing a couple of races though. Cheers. 🙂

It's all good, I was just harassing you about it 😉  No hard feelings my man!  Hope u join in the next one!

• Like 1

Social Team · Posted
12 hours ago, Jeevan said:

@fox:  Did your niece and nephew play?  🤣

OQ4QeVl.gif

Spoiler

I thought for sure I'd be the worst in the game.  Not saying you were the worst @fox but happy to see you below me from time to time so I didn't feel bad playing 😁.   Don't think you'll guys will ever get me to play Smash as I KNOW I'll be the worst at that game.

• Haha 2

Social Team · Posted

This was the highlight of my night....

I wish we could of captured @drxandy vocal reaction to being killed.....And then we got @Gloves voted off for self reporting 😈, to be forever played on repeat....

Spoiler

ACtC-3chKRzYmkj4d7YfQKaem_1VAI7sUQJ0nbib

Edited by FireHazard51
  • Haha 3

Events Helper · Posted
59 minutes ago, FireHazard51 said:

I wish we could of captured @drxandy vocal reaction to being killed.....And then we got @Gloves voted off for self reporting 😈, to be forever played on repeat....

Hide contents

That was a really sweet round for the impostors 😆

• Like 1

Social Team · Posted
2 minutes ago, drxandy said:

Yeah, sorry for being so vocal about dying I know to be quiet but I had a bunch of high alcohol beers and couldn't contain myself at that point. oh, and i kept getting killed first. Buhuhuh. 

It was a great game night! I had a lot of fun and laughs.

Your little slips made it all the more fun to kill you.  But honestly it's just bad luck.  I'm a psycho and just looking to kill as soon as possible.

• Haha 3

Events Helper · Posted
15 minutes ago, drxandy said:

Yeah, sorry for being so vocal about dying I know to be quiet but I had a bunch of high alcohol beers and couldn't contain myself at that point. oh, and i kept getting killed first. Buhuhuh. 

It was a great game night! I had a lot of fun and laughs.

Its all good buddy it gave everyone a good laugh lol.  I guess this explains why you were hanging out in electrical and running into all those walls!

• Haha 2

Events Team · Posted
3 hours ago, FireHazard51 said:

Hide contents

As I said at the time, I knew Gloves was probably innocent, but that was still a victory in my book for Gloves getting a taste of his own medicine, hahaha. Karma comes for everyone.

Also, nice double kill. Me and Rhap had a few chances to do one, but she never quite picked up what I was putting down when we were both next to two people. Still had some good plays as imp though, so I'm happy.

• The title was changed to Game Night for 1/9/2021 Smash Ultimate 6pm EST start time as normal
Events Helper · Posted

For an update, I will decide on what to remove, but we are able to play any jackbox known to man!!!!  I bought them all.......
"small purchase"  for a "good cause"  😏

Anybody interested in this?  Just outta curiosity........

Anybody know which ones are the best to play?  Also, I will look into that bomberman game as soon as i get a free minute.  That seems like a fun time as well.  

• Like 5