IGNORED

General Game Night Discussion Thread

Jeevan

Events Helper · Posted
3 hours ago, Littlemacstrainer said:

Ok I'm here.....sorry I was late. Are we still playing Mario kart?

Friend code: SW6411467786005

Powerofone is my Username.

shoot.......you didnt get on did ya 😞

i left my friend code in the thread.  

SW-7582-0726-8794

So sorry buddy.  Wished I would have had like 50 monitors and such to check this.  Had a lot going on to keep up here too.

• Like 1

Events Helper · Posted

Another one down.  Thanks for joining everyone!  Hopefully we can keep it up and have a solid participation next time.  Wasn't too bad considering the day!  

@Deadeye you may have beaten me in the one race, but I got 2nd overall 🙂  

@drxandy Thanks for joining.  Glad you enjoyed yourself and happy you were drinking whiskey 🤣 otherwise i might not have had a chance after everyone left 😛 

@spacepup Always a pleasure.  You put up a good fight there at the end!

@ZeldaFreak another few hours in the books for this game 😛  

@RegularGuyGamer Glad to see you join.  Hope to see you for the next one!

@Mega Tank Good to see you as usual.  Glad your wife could play too!

@ZeldaFan042 Next time practice a bit more and we can have a duel of the fates between you and @ZeldaFreak aka the freak!!!!  There is a reason why we call him that 🤣

@MegaMan52  Glad to see you come out!  Hopefully you can participate again in the future!  Always nice to have some fresh faces in the game.  

Hopefully I got everyone.  Excluding Mandy and Jdork of course since they are not on here as far as i know.  Let them know we enjoyed playing with them!!!!

I will have a poll up for next time coming up this week!  

Thanks again to all who participated!

On a side note:  If we do end up playing something along the lines of among us or something to that effect we will generally need you to have a way to communicate with us.  A cheap headset will do.  Obviously you can still type in the chat and whatnot, but not all people keep an eye on that as we play.  Not 100% required, but definitely recommended.  If you have a thing about speaking to others, don't worry, we only make fun of each other for fun 😉.  Don't feel like you have no voice!  Feel free to come and chat along.

Also, again, a big apology to @Littlemacstrainer for not seeing your post here.  It can get a little hectic on the night as i am the one running the lobby!  Please feel free to come crash discord with us!  

• Like 4

Events Team · Posted
27 minutes ago, Jeevan said:

@ZeldaFan042 Next time practice a bit more and we can have a duel of the fates between you and @ZeldaFreak aka the freak!!!!  There is a reason why we call him that 🤣

(Side note that I've always preferred Battle of the Heroes over Duel of the Fates, but maybe that's just me 😛 )

Edited by ZeldaFreak
  • Haha 1

Events Team · Posted

Thanks again for organizing this! Was super fun crushing- uh, I mean, competing with everyone in those races. Always down for some MK8D, super super fun game. Looking forward to the next one! 😄

And I'll never forget my battle with my arch-nemesis Richie. That guy put up a damn good fight, there.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

• The title was changed to Game Night for 11/14 TBD through poll 6pm EST start time as normal
Events Helper · Posted
4 minutes ago, MegaMan52 said:

Yeah, it was fun. Wish I had more time, though. It would've been nice to play on other tracks, as well as the Battle mode.

Well, vote in the upcoming poll and we might play it again!!!!  But it will be a hard fought "battle" because we have goldeneye source in the mix coming up 🙂  

• Like 1

Events Helper · Posted

O crap!  I didnt realize that was us!  🤣  thanks for doing that and outing me as a bad player 😉  This all was without powersliding and stuff tonight, if i can learn all that i might be a contender for next time 🤣.  Between this and @Mega Tank streaming, pretty good way to see the action, maybe more will join in!  Thanks @MegaMan52.  Hope to see you again, and keep doing this kinda stuff!!

• Like 1

Events Team · Posted
2 minutes ago, Jeevan said:

O crap!  I didnt realize that was us!  🤣  thanks for doing that and outing me as a bad player 😉  This all was without powersliding and stuff tonight, if i can learn all that i might be a contender for next time 🤣.  Between this and @Mega Tank streaming, pretty good way to see the action, maybe more will join in!  Thanks @MegaMan52.  Hope to see you again, and keep doing this kinda stuff!!

Wait, you tellin' me you weren't drifting at all throughout that game? That's actually pretty impressive you did as well as you did if that's what you're saying.

• Like 1

Events Helper · Posted
1 minute ago, ZeldaFreak said:

Wait, you tellin' me you weren't drifting at all throughout that game? That's actually pretty impressive you did as well as you did if that's what you're saying.

That is what im saying 😛  lol, noob here remember that was my first time playing the game lol.  Just skillz boi 😎

• Like 1

Events Team · Posted
16 minutes ago, Jeevan said:

That is what im saying 😛  lol, noob here remember that was my first time playing the game lol.  Just skillz boi 😎

Well you'll be doing extremely good then once you learn how to utilize drifting, and especially the breaks when it comes to 200cc.

• Like 1

Events Helper · Posted
11 minutes ago, drxandy said:

Sorry for being annoying

I drank more than I should have, and am reminded of this currently by throbbing head

Ooof was fun to join in though

No worries, im drunk now 😛  lol.  Make sure to join in and keep an eye on this for a poll coming laterz for a chance to play again.  Not sure what you have pc wise, but there will be other games that are just as fun to play!  Hopefully you can join in no matter what we play.  You were in no way annoying to me.  Hope you recover soon 🤣

• Like 2