IGNORED

General Game Night Discussion Thread

Jeevan

Events Helper · Posted
49 minutes ago, Reed Rothchild said:

I might be able to show up like 6 hours late...

as long as the wife lets ya, lol  i kinda expect low participation, but that is ok, if we get any we can do what we can, Halloween and all......just kinda unfortunate it fell on the same day, but......DST goes into effect so we have an extra hour 😉 

• Like 1

Events Team · Posted
1 hour ago, Jeevan said:

Game has been chosen in a close poll of 6 to 5.  We will start out by playing mario kart 8 deluxe at 6 pm EST on Halloween.  If we get bored, or we just hate playing MK8, we can always switch it up.  We will see how many folks we get to show up and go from there.

Glad MK won, means I'll be able to participate. I probably won't be on the entire time, and I may not bother VCing, but at least I'll be able to show up and play a few rounds.

• Like 1

Events Helper · Posted
26 minutes ago, Sumer said:

Even though I probably could not make a Halloween night session, I doubly can't make it since I am one of the few people with a Switch yet no MK 8 Deluxe!  😄  I guess I should get it sometime.

oof, well be around, depending on what goes on we can always switch it up!  I can ping you on discord, or just come chat man.  Always good to get to know the crew, and like i said if we get bored we can mix it up!

• Like 1

Events Team · Posted
19 minutes ago, Jeevan said:

mk8 tonight boys and girl(s)   come one come all!!!!!!!!!

btw, my switch code is:

SW-7582-0726-8794

feel free to add me, i guess this is how we play??????

that will be a learning curve tonight lol

Can't wait to handily beat all your asses at it 😏

Oh yeah, and for those that don't know, originally I was going to go on a trip down to Texas to visit my grandparents today, but that got pushed back by a day since there's more preparation to be done, which is great news since that means I'll get to fully participate in this!

• Eyeroll 1

8 hours ago, Jeevan said:

mk8 tonight boys and girl(s)   come one come all!!!!!!!!!

btw, my switch code is:

SW-7582-0726-8794

feel free to add me, i guess this is how we play??????

that will be a learning curve tonight lol

Yeah, about that. I haven't played online with anyone in particular, just with whoever the game decides. If I enter your Switch code, am I going to be able to play online with other VGS users? Or do I need more codes?

• Like 2

Events Helper · Posted
10 minutes ago, MegaMan52 said:

Yeah, about that. I haven't played online with anyone in particular, just with whoever the game decides. If I enter your Switch code, am I going to be able to play online with other VGS users? Or do I need more codes?

seeing as this is my first time, i was told i can create a room and we all can join up via clicking join on me on their friends list????  

feel free to correct me if im wrong anybody.

• Like 1