IGNORED

General Game Night Discussion Thread

Jeevan

Events Helper · Posted
21 hours ago, SailorScoutMandy said:

Do enough people have Mario party that it could be on the poll?

i do not, but could buy it.  also, I completely spaced it last night, I'm gonna put up the poll tomorrow if we are all still wanting to play this weekend, it's been a real busy week sorry to all.  also might get some charms passed out if I get time too.  Survivor is over tho. so game night and werewolf it is for the foreseeable future.  Might even get back to doing write up for game night because I think you all enjoyed those.

Events Helper · Posted
47 minutes ago, SailorScoutMandy said:

Would it maybe be better since it's late at this point and memorial weekend to maybe skip and just do a poll for seeing what games people own for future game nights? 

Also idea, halo night? 

we can for sure if everyone has plans or whatnot, but if anyone wants to play I would be down to play whatever.  

• The title was changed to Game Night for 5/29/2021 Power Bomberman w/ some tetris 99 mixed in per request 6pm EST start time as normal
  • The topic was unpinned
  • The topic was pinned
  • The title was changed to Game Night for 6/12/2021 TBD 6pm EST start time as normal
Events Helper · Posted

Well, um, it's, um, been a bit, but let me try my hand at this:

Game Night 5/29 was a good long game night boys and ladies!!!!

The following participated in bomberman:

@Gloves aka Jang-gab 😒:  For once, he remembered and didn't have another game already lined up 😆

@darkchylde28:  Needs to figure out why his controller don't work, or just use the damned keyboard 😉  

@Rhapsody98:  Needs to learn @LastCat's name 😉  friggin lostcat 😆.  JK, it can be confusing with some saturn loving boy.

@SailorScoutMandy:  Was up at 5:30 on a Saturday morning so she couldn't stay long, but was fun to have ya again.  Next time you play as Andy at least tell us so we know he isn't good 😉.

@drxandy:  Stop killing your teammate to get the glory for the win 😒

@MegaMan52:  Glad you stopped by and sorry we didn't play tetris 99, but we all still had fun playing some power bomberman.  Hopefully you got some good footage, but I got the full thing recorded so we are good on that front!  Also, what was that megaman game you mentioned.......

@LastCat:  Welcome to game night!!!!  Don't ever come back, you are too good 😒  😘  Also, get a mic. so we can hear ya 😉 

@fox:  Learn to computer 🤪

@FireHazard51:  Get good beer next time 🤪

@neodolphino:  Glad you came buddy, always a good time, next time VC 😒.  Also, you were pretty decent, you are welcome back as long as lastcat shows up lol.  

@ZeldaFreak:  Welcome back.  Being a little quiet, but always a pleasure to have you, except you win a lot 😒

@spacepup:  Finally someone I can beat........j/k  Glad you got a minute to swing by, I know you are super busy right now, but always a pleasure to hear ya enjoying yourself.

Glad that you all enjoyed yourselves.  Hopefully we can have a good one on 6/12.  If there is anything you want mainlined please feel free to mention it here.  We are gonna have to start recycling games again soon.  Jackbox can always be on the list though if people want.  Also, how about cards against humanity, was that fun enough last time?  Let me know what you all think.  Anything that is Free/low entry we can definitely add to the list.  Just @   me when you suggest it.

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Haha 2

Events Team · Posted

I know we've milked it for all it's worth by this point, but I definitely wouldn't mind playing some Among Us again since I haven't gotten a chance to play on the Airship map yet. Wouldn't mind throwing that back in to the polls. @Jeevan

Edited by ZeldaFreak
  • Like 3

6 hours ago, Jeevan said:

Well, um, it's, um, been a bit, but let me try my hand at this:

Game Night 5/29 was a good long game night boys and ladies!!!!

The following participated in bomberman:

@Gloves aka Jang-gab 😒:  For once, he remembered and didn't have another game already lined up 😆

@darkchylde28:  Needs to figure out why his controller don't work, or just use the damned keyboard 😉  

@Rhapsody98:  Needs to learn @LastCat's name 😉  friggin lostcat 😆.  JK, it can be confusing with some saturn loving boy.

@SailorScoutMandy:  Was up at 5:30 on a Saturday morning so she couldn't stay long, but was fun to have ya again.  Next time you play as Andy at least tell us so we know he isn't good 😉.

@drxandy:  Stop killing your teammate to get the glory for the win 😒

@MegaMan52:  Glad you stopped by and sorry we didn't play tetris 99, but we all still had fun playing some power bomberman.  Hopefully you got some good footage, but I got the full thing recorded so we are good on that front!  Also, what was that megaman game you mentioned.......

@LastCat:  Welcome to game night!!!!  Don't ever come back, you are too good 😒  😘  Also, get a mic. so we can hear ya 😉 

@fox:  Learn to computer 🤪

@FireHazard51:  Get good beer next time 🤪

@neodolphino:  Glad you came buddy, always a good time, next time VC 😒.  Also, you were pretty decent, you are welcome back as long as lastcat shows up lol.  

@ZeldaFreak:  Welcome back.  Being a little quiet, but always a pleasure to have you, except you win a lot 😒

@spacepup:  Finally someone I can beat........j/k  Glad you got a minute to swing by, I know you are super busy right now, but always a pleasure to hear ya enjoying yourself.

Glad that you all enjoyed yourselves.  Hopefully we can have a good one on 6/12.  If there is anything you want mainlined please feel free to mention it here.  We are gonna have to start recycling games again soon.  Jackbox can always be on the list though if people want.  Also, how about cards against humanity, was that fun enough last time?  Let me know what you all think.  Anything that is Free/low entry we can definitely add to the list.  Just @   me when you suggest it.

Sorry dood, I swear I wasn't doing it maliciously just throwing bombs down

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Jeevan said:

Other than maybe Jackbox (which I couldn't really get into), I don't really care what we play. I just like hanging out and playing whatever. Also, I voted Power Bomberman anyway (Tetris 99 was my second choice). I didn't record any game night videos this time; I'm approaching my 15th year on YouTube (joined June 26th, 2006) and have been under A LOT of stress making videos, so I needed to take a break from that last night and just decided to simply play.

BTW, this is the Mega Man game I mentioned in the "what's new in your collection" topic:

mm8bitdm.jpg.4ac260224f275389319dd97f4c28cf91.jpg

https://cutstuff.net/mm8bdm/

• Like 1

Events Helper · Posted

10/3/2020 Among Us
10/17/2020 Among Us
10/31/2020 Mario Kart 8
11/14/2020 Among Us
11/28/2020 Sector's Edge
12/12/2020 Smash Bros
12/26/2020 Mario Kart 8
1/9/2021 Smash Bros
1/23/2021 Jack Box
2/6/2021 Mario Kart 8
2/20/2021 Jack Box
3/6/2021 Tetris 99
3/20/2021 Worms WMD
4/3/2021 Among Us
4/17/2021 Power Bomberman
5/1/2021 Mario Kart 8
5/15/2021 Jack Box
5/29/2021 Power Bomberman

Historic list of games chosen for the poll.  We can definitely keep track of this in @FireHazard51's spreadsheet so it is in there for now.

• The title was changed to Game Night for 6/12/2021 Among Us/Sector's edge 6pm EST start time as normal
Administrator · Posted

Would anyone be interested in getting/playing Worms Rumble for game night?  It is on sale right now pre-order for $11.24, and it is a very different take on Worms - real-time deathmatch style, up to 32 players.  I played it on PC with my brothers, and it was pretty fun! I think it would be a great option for a game night game if there is enough interest and if enough people have it.  It is cross platform multiplayer as well!  

If anyone is interested, please share.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, spacepup said:

Would anyone be interested in getting/playing Worms Rumble for game night?  It is on sale right now pre-order for $11.24, and it is a very different take on Worms - real-time deathmatch style, up to 32 players.  I played it on PC with my brothers, and it was pretty fun! I think it would be a great option for a game night game if there is enough interest and if enough people have it.  It is cross platform multiplayer as well!  

If anyone is interested, please share.

Looks cool, didn't they show it in the Nintendo direct just the other day?