IGNORED

General Game Night Discussion Thread

Jeevan

• The title was changed to Game Night for 2/20/2021 TBD 6pm EST start time as normal

Hey all. This is Jesse from Arcade Legacy. I'd be happy to host a meetup for you all. I do still have your NES games waiting for you Jeevan. Was just thinking about that the other day when I was reorganizing and saw them. 

When we get the northern KY space reopen, we plan to do quarterly swap meets/conventions with Ricky who did the Cincy Classic in 2019 (Now called Cincy Retro). Did anybody make it to the Cincy Classic in 2019? It was a great show. We weren't expecting the amount of interested vendors and attendants so we are excited to see where things go once things are back to normal and with a bunch more space to use.  

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Events Helper · Posted
7 hours ago, MegaMan52 said:

Haven't decided yet if I'll play Jack Box or not, but I'll probably watch the Stream.

watch stream and be in voice chat, imma try to separate out audio so the folks can hear it and not themselves.  Working on that so hope to get it done sometime soon!!!!

Events Helper · Posted

So i would like to apologize for not doing a write up.  Been busy between work an the chubby cherub contest.  Please forgive me, and I will do a super cool one this next time 😞 .  I failed u all.......hopefully u will overlook it this time 😘

That being said, we are doing jackbox this week, hopefully you all are looking forward to it, i know i am......

*cracks open 👑*  Let's do this!!!!

• Like 4

• The title was changed to Game Night for 2/20/2021 Jack Box Games 6pm EST start time as normal
Events Helper · Posted

Just so everyone knows, as of right now we will be doing discord for this game night.  We are still working on the whole gather thing, but it might not be perfect for us right now.  We will host other things there when the need arises.

So for now, we will be meeting up on discord!!!!

• Like 1

Events Helper · Posted

Tonights setup is about the players folks, so just in case you want to watch but not participate you will need to be in discord as well as.  This is so the players do not hear themselves multiple times.  Please note that there will not be a video for this game night, unless i can figure out how to mix the audio tracks and video afterwards.  I will look into that but no major promises.  Really just about having fun and not the views. 

Hopefully you all can join us and have some fun, whether you play or watch!!!!

See you in about 3 hours.

Administrator · Posted
5 minutes ago, darkchylde28 said:

Where is everybody?  Rhapsody and I are in the Discord speech channel but nobody's there.  I know that there's the perpetual joke that everybody's always late, but we were like 7 minutes early and not even an organizer is present, lol.

It's possible that @Jeevan is a bit confused lol.

image.png

• Eyeroll 1

2 minutes ago, Gloves said:

It's possible that @Jeevan is a bit confused lol.

image.png

Yeah, it'll say that until 3 actual hours have progressed.  He pasted the same jist into Discord at 3:03 PM...so 3 hours from then would be 6:03 PM... a minute ago now...and he (and any other official VGS representatives) still aren't in the voice chat.  Hence, where is everybody?

Edit:  I just hovered over "2 Hours Ago" and it showed 3:02 PM...so yeah...almost, but not quite 3 hours difference.

Edited by darkchylde28