IGNORED

VGS Weekly Contest - Pinbot

BeaIank

1 minute ago, NESfiend said:

My game time this week has been the same everyday. Play one game of pinbot and get eaten by ghost. Get pissed. Quit. Play Mario golf 64. My cart got erased after years, so its been fun playing through it again. Probably drop a couple spots, but me scoring on this game is just not in the cards

You can nudge the table to get your ball back from the ghost. I played four times this week so I'm pretty tired.

7 minutes ago, Bearcat-Doug said:

You can nudge the table to get your ball back from the ghost. I played four times this week so I'm pretty tired.

I think you have to alternate pressing start and select. That doesn't work for me because that's how you bring up the flash cart menu on my powerpak. I tried mashing start and it didn't work. Guess I could try it with just select, but I think I'm screwed

12 minutes ago, NESfiend said:

I think you have to alternate pressing start and select. That doesn't work for me because that's how you bring up the flash cart menu on my powerpak. I tried mashing start and it didn't work. Guess I could try it with just select, but I think I'm screwed

I alternate the two, but it may work if you hammer one of the buttons. It seems 50/50 that the table will tilt, which isn't a big deal if you're going to lose the ball anyway. I was going to say something about how that ghost and @bertsampson both suck balls, but I'm better than that.

Edited by Bearcat-Doug

3 hours ago, Bearcat-Doug said:

If you want to sit out next week and give me the beat em up title, I'd appreciate it since Monster in my Pocket seems more like a platformer and I don't really feel like putting in a half hour to beat it. 

The only foreseeable outcome next week is you getting second place after me, and we tie for the genre trophy.

2 hours ago, Bearcat-Doug said:

I alternate the two, but it may work if you hammer one of the buttons. It seems 50/50 that the table will tilt, which isn't a big deal if you're going to lose the ball anyway. I was going to say something about how that ghost and @bertsampson both suck balls, but I'm better than that.

Clearly you are not.

1 hour ago, 8bitdontquit said:

Ability to push pause and select,  and for it to do what it's supposed to..   These are the little joy for those who play with original hardware..  The world has lost its way! +score bump page 1

You had to rub it in! Hahah The sick part is I've always been made fun of for being so stringent only playing on original with original games. This flash cart is the only thing I've ever used otherwise and now I'm the asshole on both sides of the issue. Par for the course for me. 

47 minutes ago, CMR said:

Can't you turn that feature off on the flash cart

Personally, I really need to get with it if I'm going to post a score this week.

I feel you. Out of 10 scores posted, I'm in 10th place this week. I actually love this game, but have not put forth really any effort. I think Minecraft is stealing my soul. Thanks @Jeevan 😒

• Haha 1