IGNORED

My Nintendo USA Physical Rewards

MiamiSlice

• 2 weeks later...

I don't know if it was said anywhere yet but new physical reward 

https://my.nintendo.com/rewards/89bb83b1078fd954?imp=KZYqur3LiqpfEqKi4z9wl6uUJqzF5xyeBdljTGs9%3Areward_list%3A1%3A1

Nice Looking ornament. Finally gave me a reason to use my points

There's also a 3 pack of xmas cards and Hyrule Warriors Memo pad

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, LeatherRebel5150 said:

https://my.nintendo.com/rewards/89bb83b1078fd954?imp=KZYqur3LiqpfEqKi4z9wl6uUJqzF5xyeBdljTGs9%3Areward_list%3A1%3A1

I saw that yesterday. Very cool. Unfortunately I don't have enough points to cop the ornament.

• Like 1

Events Team · Posted
2 hours ago, LeatherRebel5150 said:

Definitely pretty nice. I managed to get enough points for the ornament, but I'm not going to be able to get enough for the holiday cards it looks like. So far I'm missing the Mario Pin Set, the Xenoblade Phone Ring Holder, the Animal Crossing Tom Nook Keychain (Which looks like it's been permanently removed) and probably the Holiday Cards unless they keep them up for awhile.

Events Team · Posted

I've now created a secondary "vault" account (as I'm calling it) which will eventually house thousands of points. The reason I'm doing this is so I can use this account as a backup in case any rewards come out that I don't immediately have the points for that I suspect will go out of stock quickly, since I've literally almost completely run out of ways to accrue points in a timely manner (Other than actually playing Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp beyond linking my accounts for the massive point rewards, but screw that.)

In particular I did this in preparation for the Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity Acrylic Panel Wall Art thing that's going to come out soon as a reward, as I know there's no way in hell I'm going to have the points saved up for that, since I'm down to literally zero since obtaining the Holiday Cards, and you know that that one's gonna be expensive.

I really want those physical rewards, man! Haha

Edited by ZeldaFreak
  • Like 1

Wow, I can't believe how easy it is to accumulate points in Fire Emblem. I thought you actually had to play the game. With all animations off and auto battle on, the points come quick. I have had to adjust starting positions of the characters a few times, but otherwise they've won every battle in seconds. I should be able to accumulate enough for quite a few awards.

• Like 1

Events Team · Posted
8 minutes ago, DoctorEncore said:

Wow, I can't believe how easy it is to accumulate points in Fire Emblem. I thought you actually had to play the game. With all animations off and auto battle on, the points come quick. I have had to adjust starting positions of the characters a few times, but otherwise they've won every battle in seconds. I should be able to accumulate enough for quite a few awards.

Oh yeah, I'm extremely grateful Nintendo included a feature that allows you to play their game without actually playing their game, haha. I dunno if that's a normal feature on turn-based stuff like FEH, but if it isn't then god bless Nintendo for that, hahaha

• Like 2

Events Team · Posted
6 hours ago, DoctorEncore said:

A bunch of the older items were restocked today. I was able to claim them all thanks to Fire Emblem (9 in total), but can't check out at the moment. Unfortunately, none of the newer holiday stuff is available.

Which ones were restocked? I'm hoping it wasn't the Xenoblade Phone Ring holder thing, because that's one of the few I'm missing, and I've been asleep for the past several hours so I wasn't on to claim it.

I swear to god, if I missed that damn thing AGAIN, haha

5 hours ago, ZeldaFreak said:

Which ones were restocked? I'm hoping it wasn't the Xenoblade Phone Ring holder thing, because that's one of the few I'm missing, and I've been asleep for the past several hours so I wasn't on to claim it.

I swear to god, if I missed that damn thing AGAIN, haha

That one never came in stock, so you didn't miss it! Keep those coins ready!

• Like 1

Events Team · Posted
Just now, DoctorEncore said:

That one never came in stock, so you didn't miss it! Keep those coins ready!

I'm sure I'll probably miss it whenever they do get around to re-stocking it. I'd have to use my vault account anyway since I've only got like 350 coins at the moment.

I dunno why that reward in particular is so damn popular.