IGNORED

HeroQuest is Back!

arch_8ngel

14 hours ago, Shmup said:

Anyone got theirs yet? I just received an email from EB Games that mine is ready to pickup, going to grab it tonight.

Yep, my copy showed up last week. It's huge! and damn, those miniatures are everything i hoped for. Can't wait to actually get some friends together and play this!

don't know anything about the app. didn't even notice that was an option.

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, fox said:

Is this going to be available retail, or pre orders only?

From my understanding hasbro had their version of Kickstarter for the US which had a few exclusive extras and now it is at retail minus the extras. The rest of the world got access to retail only (I had to order through eb games).

The initial batch were all sold out but they’re taking pre orders for the next batch arriving early next year. 

NOOOOOOOOOOOO! I missed this thread and the KS-esque thing they did...I really would have wanted those two expansions with the main game. I still have my original Hero's quest that we break out at Christmas when the family's together, but this update (nice models!) and the expansions looks really good.

*sigh* :I

38 minutes ago, Renmauzo said:

NOOOOOOOOOOOO! I missed this thread and the KS-esque thing they did...I really would have wanted those two expansions with the main game. I still have my original Hero's quest that we break out at Christmas when the family's together, but this update (nice models!) and the expansions looks really good.

*sigh* :I

I just pre ordered the two expansions in Australia so I’d think they will be doing that worldwide.

I think the hasbro exclusives were some hero miniatures only and you will still be able to get the core game plus expansions at retail.

• Thanks 1

47 minutes ago, Shmup said:

I think the hasbro exclusives were some hero miniatures only and you will still be able to get the core game plus expansions at retail.

the exclusives were some miniatures and some quest books, but yes, my understanding is that the base game and expansions would be available at retail.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1