IGNORED

Hey all

Hi all, 

Just recently came across the recent events at NA and decided to make the jump. 

Given the news that future of NA is in doubt, I'm very thankful the community have put together a new site, with heaps of members coming across, avoiding fragmentation. 

I was on NA for the last 4 years. I never contributed much, sitting at 168 posts during this time, but visited the site almost daily. My user name hasn't changed. 

My video game collecting started when I went to Japan for the first time four years ago. Got into famicom and then eventually sold out and moved into general Nintendo collecting, but kept nes and snes. Im really into switch and play daily as I catch public transport to work. 

Anyways, catch you on the forums. 

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello there fella. 
I also take the ol’ public transport. I have lots of handhelds to play. Usually the Vita or PSP. But in honor of Halloween I’ve been playing Castlevania Adventures on the Gameboy. Lots of weird looks on the bus right now😂

What are you playing on the Switch? I find the thing too big to play on the go.

9 hours ago, Richardhead said:

Hello there fella. 
I also take the ol’ public transport. I have lots of handhelds to play. Usually the Vita or PSP. But in honor of Halloween I’ve been playing Castlevania Adventures on the Gameboy. Lots of weird looks on the bus right now😂

What are you playing on the Switch? I find the thing too big to play on the go.

Before the switch I had a vita for a couple of years. Although I prefer Nintendo, I couldnt hack the 3ds poor screen res so i got the vita instead. The vita is a great console and enjoyed some great games. My only complaint was a limited selection of games, including AAA titles. 

I have no issue with the switch screen size, but was happy with the vita also. Bigger is better right?!