IGNORED

What pinball machines do you guys love??

Jonest3

On 10/28/2019 at 9:28 AM, Exodus said:

If i had to pick a favorite from aesthetics alone it would be Twilight Zone Hands down. Though for just overall enjoyment I spent allot of time years ago playing a pin called "Junk Yard", have still to this day only seen the pin in one location.

The aesthetics are terrific.

One of my favorite items in my collection is the original painting for the Twilight pin backglass.    I should have lifted the mylar sheet before taking the pic, but its the only pic I have handy.

0jBbm7x.jpg

Edited by Bronty
  • Wow! 1

25 minutes ago, Bronty said:

The aesthetics are terrific.

One of my favorite items in my collection is the original painting for the Twilight pin backglass.    I should have lifted the mylar sheet before taking the pic, but its the only pic I have handy.

0jBbm7x.jpg

So much awesomeness!

I've heard the pin is solid.

2 hours ago, DefaultGen said:

That's amazing. TZ is by far my favorite machine. I love WOZ too because it basically cribbed the main playfield geometry. The easiest way to not drain out the left side is to not let the ball get over there 😉

You got to play that left side for all the hitchers!  TZ is my favorite pin off all time, but if anything it’s too easy. Definitely not too hard. 

When I think of cheap pops, The Walking Dead comes to mind. That game has horrendously cheap drains. 

I'm not exactly a big pinball guy, but before it was sold, I played the Super Mario Bros. pin religiously. I know it gets some grief for not being exactly "good", but it was the only one I have taken the time to be good at and I really enjoyed it. If I were to own one ever, that'd be it. 

I do enjoy all the Black Knights, of course, as well as other staples. The Joust one is really fun too, it's so weird.

I’m partial to the Williams system 11 era ish stuff and a bit before and after.  The 3DS got a physical release with like 8 games on it and it’s much so a bit of a favorites list with black knight, space shuttle, and others like pin-bot. But some dmd I adore like Indiana Jones Addams family and T2 I played a good bit in college along with theater of magic I’ve learned to love in recent years. 

thst said I’m no operator but I do own a home use only pin-bot. I hate and love it as it’s one cruel table that can easily take a ball in seconds by design. As long as it flows fair though it’s a gear game with many things to do but as an owner it’s real picky on balance with that vortex shot. 

I enjoy hitting the Louisville arcade expo yearly as it’s all free play on like 50-100 tables all day. 

• Like 1

I've only had a few chances to play pinball as they're not very common and I suck at it. One I remember playing on was an Austin Powers one. Love the movies so I decided to play on it. It was in Cali at a motel me and my parents were staying at for the night on our way back home...they had a pool, some vending machines and this pinball machine so I played a little on it.

• Like 1

I've got Super Mario Bros, Super Mario Bros Mushroom World, TMNT, Sorcerer, X-Files, and Bally Harley Davidson currently. Guests love playing all of them... especially once you explain the rulesets to them. And honestly, most people gravitate towards the 2 puck bowlers I have (Alley Cats and Top Brass).