IGNORED

PS5 price and news

DefaultGen

23 minutes ago, Estil said:

I can't believe anyone would skip the disc ready system just to save a measly $100.  I mean that hard drive space can get eaten up very quickly...am I wrong?

The disc games are still stored on your SSD. However, if you have disc PS4 games or wanna watch UHD 4K movie discs it would be a problem. A lot of people like the convenience of digital and not having to swap desks and the fact that it’s not up for corruption. The problem is, if the hardware is no longer supported and if it’s not carry forward to future hardware you lose it anyway.

Edited by ICrappedMyPants

On 11/14/2020 at 11:02 AM, fox said:

Nobody seems to be talking about the 4K blu ray player.  It’s good, and if you are a fan of physical media it is a no brainer to get the disc version.

Yeah you can get a cheap 4K player, but not one with HDR support for under $100.

While I don't plan to get a PS5 this year, whenever I do, it's a no brainer for me to get the disc drive version.  With that said, I didn't even think about the 4K blue ray player.  That makes the disc drive version that much better.  I just can't comprehend a digital only version.  

• Like 1