IGNORED

2020-21 NFL/NCAA Football Discussion Thread

Bearcat-Doug

53 minutes ago, Mega Tank said:

How much would you be willing to give up for that trade? You know they are going to want draft picks.

it will be pricey. and miami might not have deep emough pockets. 

idk tank. me and you looking at it different. your ready to invest time into draft picks and its tough to argue because thats traditional how you build. 

but...we been in that boat for ever. and tua hasnt shown me anything to make me think he will be better than henne or tannyhill. when is that last time we went after a qb like this? 

Edited by docile tapeworm

21 minutes ago, docile tapeworm said:

it will be pricey. and miami might not have deep emough pockets. 

idk tank. me and you looking at it different. your ready to invest time into draft picks and its tough to argue because thats traditional how you build. 

but...we been in that boat for ever. and tua hasnt shown me anything to make me think he will be better than henne or tannyhill. when is that last time we went after a qb like this? 

1. Pricey isn't something the Dolphins can afford at this point.

2. Reread what I said above. We are going back to the same point. If there is nothing else to this conversation then I guess we may as well leave it at that.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, a3quit4s said:

Niners never give all guaranteed money it would be I think a dead like $2 mil. I can link a Steve young interview later when I’m not on the road about how the Niners could swing it

Edit: $2.8 mill dead money worth it since he is always fucking injured. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.ninersnation.com/platform/amp/2021/1/16/22232251/49ers-steve-young-trade-package-for-watson

Don’t get me wrong I think Jimmy is an above average QB, but his longevity is not there and I wasn’t impressed with him in the Super Bowl. 

whoops on the double post

Edited by a3quit4s

• 3 weeks later...

I mean, it's not over till it's over, but damn. KC is playing weak against the GOAT. As a NE fan, I know as well as anyone you can't do that. Brady will bleed the clock down now to end this. Any more drives not ending in TDs will end this game.

As I typed this up, Mahomes tossed a pick! Brady is gonna walk this back for 3 mins of clock plus some points.

Game Over! 

Edited by Kguillemette

10 hours ago, DoctorEncore said:

7 Super Bowls. Unbelievable. Do you know how many Hall of Fame QBs have zero Super Bowl wins? Well, neither do I. But I bet it's a lot.

Serious props to Brady and the whole Bucs team for making it look easy.

That is crazy when he's got 3 more than Montana and Bradshaw in second place. Amazing.