IGNORED

2020-21 NFL/NCAA Football Discussion Thread

Bearcat-Doug

2 hours ago, docile tapeworm said:

ya i agree parker is an awful #1

we have no wr's and no rb at all....

tua though?.....throw a pass further than 20 yards? no fire. scared.... and just looks bad.

if the defense didnt score like they did we would of been 7-9 8-8

give watson that defense and thats better than were at right now. give up the unproven draft picks and a number 5 overall pick that has turned into garbage for a future hof.

keep tua and get weapons is the wrong idea imo.

also prob can get it done with tua plus that 18 pick and maybe a 2nd round. still leaves us the 3rd overall with devonta  maybe still there... but i think devonta will flop in pros. to small.

He's a rookie coming back from a major injury. The injury was my main concern with drafting him given his play style, but if their doctors gave the ok, then he should be 100%. What preseason did he have to develop some chemistry with the team? How many games did he actually get under his belt? Come on man, have some patience.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Mega Tank said:

He's a rookie coming back from a major injury. The injury was my main concern with drafting him given his play style, but if their doctors gave the ok, then he should be 100%. What preseason did he have to develop some chemistry with the team? How many games did he actually get under his belt? Come on man, have some patience.

Nothing that I know of skinny over the years had led me to believe that he is a patient individual.

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Reed Rothchild said:

Dolphins finally on the upswing and the fans want to burn it down and start over 😂

You should definitely give up on your 1st round QB after half a season where he was okay.

we always rebuilding. always 3-5 years away just like today. we have had 2 decent years since dan. one with ricky and one with penington. might as well burn it now. and im not saying all that. the defense is good. flores seems good. just rebuild the offense. the whole offense is trash but why rebuild around tua? that 10 wins is suspect and we all know it. that miami team was a 7-8 win team against bad teams. they beat two teams over .500 and tua got crushed playing buffalo a real football team. buffalo made a point to say this is our division now. we had everything to play for and they had nothing to play for and whooped tuas ass. ya just tua they ate that kid. why wait around 3-5 years wasting talent on tua? just throw out the trash now and start over... or start over in 3-5 years while finishing with mediocre seasons like we always do 

6 hours ago, Mega Tank said:

i wont say i told you so when tua never wins a damn thing. and you know he is still scared of his legs.. did this guy have a preaseason?... and patience. im no doubt a disgruntled fan with no patience left.

Edited by docile tapeworm

9 hours ago, docile tapeworm said:

we always rebuilding. always 3-5 years away just like today. we have had 2 decent years since dan. one with ricky and one with penington. might as well burn it now. and im not saying all that. the defense is good. flores seems good. just rebuild the offense. the whole offense is trash but why rebuild around tua? that 10 wins is suspect and we all know it. that miami team was a 7-8 win team against bad teams. they beat two teams over .500 and tua got crushed playing buffalo a real football team. buffalo made a point to say this is our division now. we had everything to play for and they had nothing to play for and whooped tuas ass. ya just tua they ate that kid. why wait around 3-5 years wasting talent on tua? just throw out the trash now and start over... or start over in 3-5 years while finishing with mediocre seasons like we always do 

i wont say i told you so when tua never wins a damn thing. and you know he is still scared of his legs.. did this guy have a preaseason?... and patience. im no doubt a disgruntled fan with no patience left.

If you think that is bad you could always move to Cincinnati, where that applies to every sports team in the city.

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, docile tapeworm said:

At this point it is way too early to give up on Tua. Tua is a ROOKIE playing against a team that could have made it to the Super Bowl last season. The play calling for Miami was boring and our OC is out. Go figure. Patience. If Tua shows no signs of progress next season, then you can start to worry.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Mega Tank said:

At this point it is way too early to give up on Tua. Tua is a ROOKIE playing against a team that could have made it to the Super Bowl last season. The play calling for Miami was boring and our OC is out. Go figure. Patience. If Tua shows no signs of progress next season, then you can start to worry.

i hear ya. but...we been through so many qb's...then we draft henne and i give him time...tanny give him time.... thats ten years of time...tua give him time...NOPE lol 🙂 

maybe its just me but im burnt on waiting three years for a draft pick qb to develop...and when i hear we have a shot at an actual good qb, a game winning guy, a proven worker and his ability on full display.... for me, as a dolphins fan, thats what i would like to see. done with patience.

im bias cause i didnt want anything to do with tua from the start i was praying we would take a shot at burrow but there was no way. i hated tua at 5 and then he shows me this year.....🤷🏻‍♂️

3 hours ago, docile tapeworm said:

i hear ya. but...we been through so many qb's...then we draft henne and i give him time...tanny give him time.... thats ten years of time...tua give him time...NOPE lol 🙂 

maybe its just me but im burnt on waiting three years for a draft pick qb to develop...and when i hear we have a shot at an actual good qb, a game winning guy, a proven worker and his ability on full display.... for me, as a dolphins fan, thats what i would like to see. done with patience.

im bias cause i didnt want anything to do with tua from the start i was praying we would take a shot at burrow but there was no way. i hated tua at 5 and then he shows me this year.....🤷🏻‍♂️

Not sure how many different ways I can scramble my same thoughts. Not a full season, rookie, not playing with a full strength team, no offensive playmakers. I mean, how much can you really blame Tua at this point? Not really much. I'm not going to point at the same reasons on why you should be patient.

10 hours ago, Mega Tank said:

Not sure how many different ways I can scramble my same thoughts. Not a full season, rookie, not playing with a full strength team, no offensive playmakers. I mean, how much can you really blame Tua at this point? Not really much. I'm not going to point at the same reasons on why you should be patient.

huh? forgive me im an idiot. was that a shot?

E71142A7-466F-4D6A-A6A2-A281DC5EDE6B.jpeg

Edited by docile tapeworm

1 hour ago, Dr. Morbis said:

Man, they should've won.  Imagine if that fumble into the endzone at the end of the first half hadn't happened....

Yeah they caught the fumble but missed the helmet-to-helmet on that play.  That one stung.

Honestly, if Mahomes didnt get hurt it wouldn't have been so close at the end imo

Edited by LutherDestroysTheGond
  • Like 1