IGNORED

2020-21 NFL/NCAA Football Discussion Thread

Bearcat-Doug

2 hours ago, Bearcat-Doug said:

Looks like free chili tomorrow. Prepare accordingly.

It's my second oldest's 5th birthday tomorrow and she wants McDonald's for supper.  My dad was right...try to keep your kids away from Mickey Ds as long as you can.  After they have it one time, that's all they want.  😄

Edited by Sumer

26 minutes ago, Sumer said:

It's my second oldest's 5th birthday tomorrow and she wants McDonald's for supper.  My dad was right...try to keep your kids away from Mickey Ds as long as you can.  After they have it one time, that's all they want.  😄

Yeah, you need to get them eating the chili man!

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/1/2020 at 4:51 PM, Sumer said:

We are McDonalds.  Lower your windows and surrender your kids.  We will add their biological and financial distinctiveness to our own.  Your cultures will adapt to service us.  Resistance is futile.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
41 minutes ago, Hammerfestus said:

I wanted to say

Go Browns!  Wooo!  🔥🔥🔥 

If the Colts beat the Steelers on the weekend and the Browns take care of business with their easy opponent, it'll be Browns vs Steelers in the final game of the season for the division title..... who woulda thunk it...

45 minutes ago, Dr. Morbis said:

If the Colts beat the Steelers on the weekend and the Browns take care of business with their easy opponent, it'll be Browns vs Steelers in the final game of the season for the division title..... who woulda thunk it...

Sure would like to win that one.  Just last year watching Browns football was that same old excruciating feeling.  This is absolutely something else.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Shmup said:

My original comment hasn't aged well haha. I don't think I have ever seen the Browns play this well.

If they do like the Bengals, they will win the division only to lose their first playoff game. It's like Ohio sports are cursed. The Bearcats got left out of the college football playoff (no surprise), so they will probably get blown out in the Peach Bowl since it's basically a home game for Georgia.

4 hours ago, Bearcat-Doug said:

I was going to take the over, but 80 was a lot even for those two offenses.

I would have if I still had a bookie.   The only way that over wasn't getting hit is if one team got way ahead (just like they did).

21 points a quarter combined for those two teams is pretty easy to get, and they were well on pace for that until the 4th.

• 3 weeks later...

Been avoiding this thread until I caught up watching all the games.

Holy hell what a great game the browns vs Steelers was. I’d love to see them in the SB but I feel KC will take them down.

The Bills are looking great and I’d love them to upset The Ravens next week.

Picks for divisional wins:

GB, Buffalo, KC & TB (think this will be a close one with a shootout between Brees/Brady)

16 minutes ago, docile tapeworm said:

@Mega Tank

tankie!!! dude! tua sucks! we need this!!!❤️

The Dolphins need some offensive playmakers. Imagine giving up picks and Tua to still need offensive playmakers and add a possible headache in the locker room with Watson. The team has been all in on Tua and he hasn't had a full off season, much less a set of games with the complete roster. It's time to find some players that can spark the offense. I still don't know why Parker is our #1 reciever.

19 minutes ago, Mega Tank said:

The Dolphins need some offensive playmakers. Imagine giving up picks and Tua to still need offensive playmakers and add a possible headache in the locker room with Watson. The team has been all in on Tua and he hasn't had a full off season, much less a set of games with the complete roster. It's time to find some players that can spark the offense. I still don't know why Parker is our #1 reciever.

ya i agree parker is an awful #1

we have no wr's and no rb at all....

tua though?.....throw a pass further than 20 yards? no fire. scared.... and just looks bad.

if the defense didnt score like they did we would of been 7-9 8-8

give watson that defense and thats better than were at right now. give up the unproven draft picks and a number 5 overall pick that has turned into garbage for a future hof.

keep tua and get weapons is the wrong idea imo.

also prob can get it done with tua plus that 18 pick and maybe a 2nd round. still leaves us the 3rd overall with devonta  maybe still there... but i think devonta will flop in pros. to small.

Edited by docile tapeworm